Booked your Hotel in Central Auckland?
Book our Sightseeing Tours in Auckland!
Rates valid until March 31, 2018
Rates valid for minimum 02 passengers travelling together
What is included in the tour
- Return ferry tickets
- Coach transfers to and from Matiatia Wharf and each vineyard
- Scenic views and commentary
- Wine tastings at 3 Waiheke Vineyards
- All day Waiheke bus pass to explore further
- All Taxes included (what you see is the final price per person)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Meals other than those specified in inclusions
- Drinks other than those specified in inclusions
- Tips (not mandatory)
- Journey by ferry across the sparkling waters of Auckland Harbour to Waiheke Island
- Enjoy wine tastings at 3 of Waiheke's best vineyards
- Explore the rest of the island and beaches with an all-day Waiheke bus pass
Departure time: Tour departs at 12.30 pm from downtown Auckland Ferry Terminal
Please note: Vineyards on this tour may change without notice. People must be 18 or over to attend this tour. Children 16 or above may also attend, so long as they are accompanied by their parent or guardian. Adult prices will apply. A passport, HANZ 18+ Card, or NZ Driver’s License is required as proof of ID to purchase or consume alcohol.
Experience three of the most iconic Waiheke vineyards - Mudbrick, Cable Bay and Te Motu. Enjoy panoramic views and sip your way through the island's many varietals, while learning about the mild micro-climate that allows vines to thrive.
Wine tasting at Mudbrick Vineyard - Learn about Mudbrick's varietals during a special cellar door tasting. Relax on the terrace or wander the garden, enjoying sweeping sea views all the way to Auckland.
Wine tasting at Cable Bay Vineyard - This contemporary winery features modern architecture and a sprawling lawn. The cellar door area was designed as the perfect space to learn about the winemaking process, with a window into the working winery below.
Wine tasting at Te Motu Vineyard - Te Motu is known for their rich, complex, Bordeaux-style wines. Nestled in the Onetangi Valley is Te Motu's very own take on rural wine shed, so you can sip amongst the vines in a modern-rustic atmosphere.
Ferry & coach transfers - The tour includes return ferry fare from Downtown Auckland, as well as all coach transfers on Waiheke Island. Your local tour driver will meet the ferry at Matiatia Wharf, sharing the island's unique story on the scenic drive.
Bonus all day Bus Pass - if you have more time to spend on the island, enjoy a complimentary bus pass so you can explore on your own after the conclusion of the tour.