Cost Includes: Admission Tickets | Lowest Rate Guarantee | London Tickets
Rates valid until March 31, 2019
Rates valid for minimum 02 passengers travelling together
What is included in the tour
- Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum Entrance Ticket
- Guided Tour of Wimbledon’s Grounds (If Option Selected)
- All Taxes included (what you see is the final price per person)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Pick up and drop off service from Hotel
- Meals other than those specified in inclusions
- Drinks other than those specified in inclusions
- Tips (not mandatory)
Known to many as the home of the most famous tennis tournament in the world, the Wimbledon grounds also house the world’s largest tennis museum. Numerous onsite galleries and exhibitions allow visitors to experience the evolution of the famous sport.
The collection of tennis memorabilia contains artefacts dating back to 1555, as well as interactive multimedia such as touch screens, a 3D cinema and a holographic John McEnroe. Items on display include championship trophies, film and video footage, championship player mementoes and the Wimbledon library. An interactive gallery called CentreCourt360 presents visitors with a viewing experience of Centre Court.
- Located in the Grounds of the Famous All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club
- Guided Tour of the Wimbledon Grounds (If Option Selected)
- Explore the History of the Game
- See the Championship Trophies
- Walk-Through of the Men’s Dressing Room with the ‘Ghost’ of John McEnroe
- 200 Degree Cinema Screen & 3D Art Film ‘Viewpoint’
- Audio Guides Available in English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Portuguese, Mandarin Chinese & Croatian
The oldest tennis tournament in the world, the Wimbledon Championships guarantee gripping games that are watched in many countries worldwide. Visit the Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum and discover the history behind the sport and this famous tournament. New technology and touch-screen consoles line the Museum’s hallways, bringing this fascinating attraction into the 21st century.
Guided Tour (If Option Selected)
Get an exclusive look at some of the most important and recognisable places in Wimbledon’s grounds. This 1.5-hour expert guided tour will take you to some of the facilities used during the London 2012 Olympics and other restricted areas normally closed to the public.
The Whites of Wimbledon
The famous, crisp white outfits have always been a Wimbledon game talking point! You’ll see an extensive collection of Wimbledon clothing, from outfits worn in the 1880’s to Rafael Nadal’s famous dri-fit ‘pirate’ trousers!
McEnroe’s ‘Ghost’ in the Gentlemen’s Dressing Room
Walk through the men’s dressing room as it was in the 1980’s and see a ‘ghost’ of John McEnroe appear in the changing room he once used! New projection and filming technology enable visitors to be whisked back in time and see and hear McEnroe describing the game and his legendary opponents.
3D Film ‘Viewpoint’
The next best thing to being at Wimbledon during The Championships, a new state of the art 3D film Viewpoint captures the sights and sounds of the match and transports viewers into this electric environment. Produced during Wimbledon 2012, Viewpoint centres on the nail-biting final game of the tournament and the players in action.
Museum opening hours: 10:00 am 5:00 pm (Last admission is 4:30 pm)
Tour runs: 10:30 am, 11:30 am and 2:00 pm