Booked your Hotel in Central Auckland?
Book our Sightseeing Tours in Auckland!
Rates valid until March 31, 2018
Rates valid for minimum 02 passengers travelling together
What is included in the tour
- Return ferry tickets
- Coach transfers to and from Matiatia Wharf and each vineyard
- Scenic views and commentary
- Evening of culinary indulgence, sampling local island fare
- Wine tastings at stunning Stonyridge Vineyard
- Vineyard tour, tastings and epic views at Batch Winery
- Seasonal two-course dinner with a glass of wine to match
- All Taxes included (what you see is the final price per person)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Meals other than those specified in inclusions
- Drinks other than those specified in inclusions
- Tips (not mandatory)
- Journey by ferry across the sparkling waters of Auckland Harbour to Waiheke Island
- Enjoy wine tastings at 2 of Waiheke's best vineyards
- Enjoy a 2-course dinner while overlooking the Auckland skyline
Departure time: Tour departs at 04.30 pm from downtown Auckland Ferry Terminal
Please note: Vineyards on this tour may change without notice. People must be 18 or over to attend this tour. Children 16 or above may also attend, so long as they are accompanied by their parent or guardian. Adult prices will apply. A passport, HANZ 18+ Card, or NZ Driver’s License is required as proof of ID to purchase or consume alcohol.
A great alternative to the downtown restaurant scene, Waiheke Island boasts some of the best culinary options in greater Auckland. Escape the city for the ultimate dinner reservation – an evening of indulgence at two Waiheke vineyards.
Wine tasting at Stonyridge Vineyard - Nestled in a beautiful valley of olive trees and vines, Stonyridge is one of the most romantic and exotic venues in the greater Auckland area. Known for their Cabernet blends, Stonyridge also has a wonderful cafe menu, featuring fresh, locally-sourced ingredients.
Batch Winery tour and wine tasting - The highest-altitude vineyard on Waiheke Island, Batch offers incredible 360-degree views - from Coromandel to the Sky Tower. On the winery tour, you'll learn about Batch's gravity-fed wine production, plus sample their best batches.
Dinner at Thomas' Bach - Watch the sunset from Batch Winery's restaurant, before tucking into a seasonal two-course dinner. Thomas' Bach serves vintage Kiwi dishes with a modern flair and locally-sourced ingredients.
Ferry & coach transfers - The tour includes return ferry fare from downtown Auckland, as well as all coach transfers on Waiheke Island. Your local tour driver will meet the ferry at Matiatia Wharf, sharing the island's unique story on the scenic drive. After dinner, take in Auckland’s glittering skyline as you sail back to the city.