Cost Includes: 04 Nights Stay | Transfers | Sightseeing | GST | Kenyan Safari Tour
Rates Valid until October 31, 2018
Rates valid for minimum 02 passengers travelling together
What is included in the tour
- 01 Night stay at The Ark Lodge Facilities
- 01 Night Stay at Lake Nakuru Sopa Lodge
- 02 Night Stay at Mara Leisure Camp
- 04 Breakfast
- 04 Lunch
- 04 Dinner
- Arrival meet and assist and all airport transfers
- Transportation in a Safari vehicle with pop up roof ideal for game viewing with a window seat for every person
- Services of an English speaking Safari Driver guide
- All the Activities as listed in the itinerary
- All Park Entrance Fees
- All Conservation Fees
- Complimentary bottled water and snack hamper in all our vehicles
- Comprehensive tour documents and Wildlife Checklist.
- All Taxes included (what you see is the final price)
What is NOT included in the tour
- International Flight Tickets (We can book that for you)
- Kenya Visa Charges
- Meals other than those mentioned
- Any items of personal nature such as drinks, mineral water, laundry, telephones, extra meals etc.
- Personal Travel or Trip cancellation insurance
- Tips (not Mandatory)
- Usage of Vehicle apart from Pick up and Drop
Things To Remeber:
- Please note that complimentary drinking water is not serviced during meals in Kenya. This has to be purchased from the bar
- The hotels offer two bottles of drinking water in the rooms on a complimentary basis
- This Safari is conducted in a Landcruiser with 7 window seats maximum.
- Our vehicles are not air-conditioned as they have open tops.
Day 1: Welcome to Kenya
A warm welcome awaits you upon arrival at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport by our Guide. Thereafter, depart for The Ark Lodge. A Haven in the Hills. The Ark Lodge is nestled on a slope of Mweiga Hill in the Aberdare Highlands, part of the Great Rift Valley. This captivating site was the homestead of an English couple that decided to settle in Kenya. Almost a half-century later, their home, "The Steep", opened for guests. Considered a heritage property in Kenya, The Ark Lodge has retained the charm of a private home with the simple comforts of a country inn. Dinner and overnight stay at The Ark Lodge.
Driving Time: + 3 Hrs from Nairobi
Day 2: Aberdares To The Great Rift Valley
The early rise followed by a hearty breakfast and depart for Lake Nakuru Sopa Lodge which is located on a range of hills that form the western limits of Africa’s Great Rift Valley, the lodge offers spectacular views over the vastness of Africa. After a sumptuous lunch, depart for a game drive as we visit the beautiful Park to see Lion, Rhino, the elusive Leopard, Zebra, Giraffe and of course lots of pink lesser flamingo. Lake Nakuru is famous for its huge flamingo populations due to the alkaline state of the lake. Dinner and Overnight at Lake Nakuru Sopa Lodge.
Driving Time: + 4 Hrs from Aberdares
Day 3: The Great Rift Valley To Masai Mara
After a hearty breakfast, you will depart for the fabled Masai Mara National Reserve. The enormous reserve is actually part of the vast Serengeti plains famously known for its spectacular great wildebeest migrations and its home for the big five Lion, Elephant, Leopard, Buffalo and Rhino. Arrive in time for lunch at the beautiful Mara Leisure Camp. After a sumptuous lunch, you will depart for an afternoon game drive to see the game of Savannah. Dinner and overnight at Mara Leisure Camp at Lake Nakuru Sopa Lodge.
Driving Time: + 5 Hrs from The Great Rift Valley
Day 4: Masai Mara
A relaxed rise followed by a hearty breakfast and thereafter a full day game drive with picnic lunch to see the varied game of the Masai Mara. This region is Kenya's most popular game sanctuary where you will have the best opportunity of spotting the Big Five (lion, leopard, buffalo, rhino and elephant). Optional visit to a local Maasai village. Dinner and Overnight at Mara Leisure Camp.
Day 5: Homebound
After a hearty breakfast, you will depart for Nairobi. Upon arrival, you will be transferred to the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport for your flight back home. An Optional visit to a local Maasai village. Dinner and Overnight at Sarova Mara Game Camp.