Cost Includes: 04 Nights Stay | Transfers | Sightseeing | GST | Kenyan Safari Tour
Rates Valid until October 31, 2018
Rates valid for minimum 02 passengers travelling together
What is included in the tour
- 01 Night stay at Sarova Lion Hill Game Lodge
- 02 Night Stay at Sarova Mara Game Camp
- 01 Night Stay at Sarova Panafric Hotel
- 04 Breakfast
- 04 Lunch
- 04 Dinner
- Arrival meet and assist and all airport transfers
- Transportation in a Safari vehicle with pop up roof ideal for game viewing with a window seat for every person
- Services of an English speaking Safari Driver guide
- All the Activities as listed in the itinerary
- All Park Entrance Fees
- All Conservation Fees
- Complimentary bottled water and snack hamper in all our vehicles
- Comprehensive tour documents and Wildlife Checklist.
- All Taxes included (what you see is the final price per person)
What is NOT included in the tour
- International Flight Tickets (We can book that for you)
- Kenya Visa Charges
- Meals other than those mentioned
- Any items of personal nature such as drinks, mineral water, laundry, telephones, extra meals etc.
- Personal Travel or Trip cancellation insurance
- Tips (not Mandatory)
- Usage of Vehicle apart from Pick up and Drop
The Flame Tree Safari takes lake Nakuru National park to enjoy the views followed by two lovely nights in the Mara Masai Mara where you will see a fantastic wildlife on the savannah plains and finally a night in Nairobi for relaxation.
- Please note that complimentary drinking water is not serviced during meals in Kenya. This has to be purchased from the bar
- The hotels offer two bottles of drinking water in the rooms on a complimentary basis
- This Safari is conducted in a Landcruiser with 7 window seats maximum.
- Our vehicles are not air-conditioned as they have open tops.
Day 1: Welcome to Kenya and The Great Rift Valley
A warm welcome awaits you upon arrival at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport by our Guide. Thereafter, you will depart for Lake Nakuru National Park where you arrive in time for lunch at Sarova Lion Hill Lodge. After a sumptuous lunch, you will depart for a game drive and visit the beautiful Park to see Lion, Rhino, the elusive Leopard, Zebra, Giraffe and of course lots of pink lesser flamingo. Lake Nakuru is famous for its huge flamingo populations due to the alkaline state of the lake. Dinner and Overnight at Sarova Lion Hill Lodge
Driving Time: + 4 Hrs from Nairobi
Day 2: The Great Rift Valley To Masai Mara
After a hearty breakfast, you will depart for the Masai Mara National Reserve. The enormous reserve is actually part of the vast Serengeti plains famously known for its spectacular great wildebeest migrations and its home for the big five Lion, Elephant, Leopard, Buffalo and Rhino. Arrive in time for lunch at Sarova Mara Game Camp. After a lovely lunch now we will depart for an afternoon game drive to see the game of Savannah. Dinner and overnight at Sarova Mara Game Camp.
Driving Time: +5 Hrs from The Great Rift Valley
Day 3: Masai Mara
A relaxed rise followed by a hearty breakfast and thereafter a full day game drive with picnic lunch to see the varied game of the Masai Mara. This region is Kenya's most popular game sanctuary where you will have the best opportunity of spotting the Big Five (lion, leopard, buffalo, rhino and elephant). Optional visit to a local Maasai village. Dinner and Overnight at Sarova Mara Game Camp.
Day 4: Masai Mara To Nairobi
After a hearty breakfast, you will depart for Nairobi. Upon arrival, you will be transferred to the beautiful Sarova Panafric Hotel for Overnight Stay.Where you will have the best opportunity of spotting the Big Five (lion, leopard, buffalo, rhino and elephant). Optional visit to a local Maasai village. Dinner and Overnight at Sarova Mara Game Camp.
Driving Time: +5 Hrs from Masai Mara
Day 5: Homebound
A Hearty Breakfast at your hotel. If your flight is departing in the afternoon, we have some time to enjoy some excursions in and around the city. Optional visit to a local Maasai village. Dinner and Overnight at Sarova Mara Game Camp.