Cost Includes: 06 Nights Stay | Transfers | Sightseeing | GST | Kenyan Safari Tour
Rates Valid until October 31, 2018
Rates valid for minimum 02 passengers travelling together
What is included in the tour
- 02 Night stay at Amboseli Sentrim Camp
- 02 Night Stay at Lake Elmenteita Sentrim Camp
- 02 Night Stay at Mara Sentrim Camp
- 06 Breakfast
- 06 Lunch
- 06 Dinner
- Arrival meet and assist and all airport transfers
- Transportation in a Safari vehicle with pop up roof ideal for game viewing with a window seat for every person
- Services of an English speaking Safari Driver guide
- All the Activities as listed in the itinerary
- All Park Entrance Fees
- All Conservation Fees
- Complimentary bottled water and snack hamper in all our vehicles
- Comprehensive tour documents and Wildlife Checklist.
- All Taxes included (what you see is the final price per person)
What is NOT included in the tour
- International Flight Tickets (We can book that for you)
- Kenya Visa Charges
- Meals other than those mentioned
- Any items of personal nature such as drinks, mineral water, laundry, telephones, extra meals etc.
- Personal Travel or Trip cancellation insurance
- Tips (not Mandatory)
- Usage of Vehicle apart from Pick up and Drop
The Southern Cross Safari takes you to the Royal Court of Kilimanjaro with its fantastic elephants in the famed Amboseli National Park and thereafter the Great Rift Valley with the beautiful Lake Elementaita followed by two lovely nights in the Masai Mara which is one of the best places to see Africa’s big cats.
- Please note that complimentary drinking water is not serviced during meals in Kenya. This has to be purchased from the bar
- The hotels offer two bottles of drinking water in the rooms on a complimentary basis
- This Safari is conducted in a Landcruiser with 7 window seats maximum.
- Our vehicles are not air-conditioned as they have open tops.
Day 1: Welcome to Kenya
A warm welcome awaits you upon arrival at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport by our Moyo Guide. Thereafter, depart for the eminent Amboseli National Park, which is located at the Rift Valley Province of Kenya. The park is famous for being the best place in Africa to get close to free-ranging Elephants among other species. The other attraction of the park is the spectacular view of Mount Kilimanjaro which is the highest free standing Mountain in the world. Dinner and Overnight at Amboseli Sentrim Camp
Day 2: Amboseli
Amboseli is a paradise of Elephants, a wonderful park with a big swamp fed by the underwater aquifers of the Kilimanjaro. We enjoy a pre-breakfast game drive and one after lunch to see its majestic Elephants, Lion, Giraffe, Zebra and other plains game. In between the game drives enjoy its beautiful pool or just sit back and chill. Dinner and Overnight at Amboseli Sentrim Camp.
Day 3: Amboseli to The Great Rift Valley
After a hearty breakfast, depart for Lake Elementaita Located at the shores of Lake Elementaita with a Picnic Lunch en route. The Lodge is the ideal place for those seeking an exquisite getaway for relaxation purposes. After check-in, Enjoy the afternoon at complete relaxation as you enjoy swimming or a walk around the lake shore followed by dinner and overnight at Lake Elementaita Sentrim Lodge.
Day 4: The Great Rift Valley and Lake Bogoria
After a hearty breakfast this morning you will depart with picnic lunches for the North side of the Great Rift Valley arriving at the magnificent home of the flamingo, the beautiful Lake Bogoria with its many geysers and hot springs. A lovely drive through Lake Bogoria reserve. Today will be a delight for the ornithologists in you as you will probably see 60 different species of the lake and riverine birds. After a picnic lunch under a shady tree, return back when you are ready for dinner and Overnight at Lake Elementeita Sentrim Lodge.
Day 5: The Great Rift Valley to Masai Mara
The early rise followed by a hearty breakfast and depart for your next destination, the Masai Mara Game Reserve; the site of one of the most spectacular phenomenon of the natural world -The Great Annual Wildebeest Migration. Fêted as one of the “New Seven Wonders of the World”. After check-in and a lovely lunch, depart for afternoon game drive where you will most likely see the Big Five- lion, rhino, buffalo, leopard, and elephant. Dinner and Overnight at Mara Sentrim Camp
Day 6: Masai Mara
A relaxed rise followed by a hearty breakfast and thereafter a full day game drive with picnic lunch to see the varied game of the Masai Mara. This region is Kenya's most popular game sanctuary where you will have the best opportunity of spotting the Big Five (lion, leopard, buffalo, rhino and elephant). Optional visit to a local Maasai village. Dinner and Overnight at Mara Sentrim Camp
Day 7: Homebound
After a hearty breakfast, you will depart for Nairobi. Upon arrival, you will be transferred to the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport for your flight back home.