Booked your Flights for Greece?
Pick our Package Tour to Greece!
Rates valid till March 31, 2018
Rates valid for minimum 02 passengers travelling together
What is included in the tour
- 2 nights on B/B in Athens
- 2 nights on B/B in Santorini
- 2 nights on B/B in Myconos
- F/B ticket Piraeus-Santorini
- Air ticket Santorini-Athens-Mykonos
- Air ticket Mykonos-Athens
- Morning half day sightseeing tour of Athens including Acropolis
- All transfers
- Hotel taxes
- All Taxes included (what you see is the final price per person)
What is NOT included in the tour
- International Flight Tickets (We can book that for you)
- Greece Visa Charges - Rs. 7000 per person (We can process the Visa for you)
- Meals other than those mentioned
- Tips (not Mandatory)
- Usage of Vehicle apart from Pick up and Drop
- Ferry boat ride Piraeus or Rafina-Myconos-Santorini.
- Sightseeing in Myconos And Santorini
Day 1 Athens
Upon arrival, our friendly staff will transfer you to your hotel. The balance of day at leisure.
Day 2 Athens
Morning city tour includes a visit to the Acropolis. The balance of day at leisure.
Day 3 Athens-Santorini
Our friendly staff will transfer you to the port for your ferry to Santorini.
Upon arrival at the port of the island of Santorini, you will be met, assisted and transferred to your hotel by our friendly staff. Rest of the day at leisure.
Day 4 Santorini
Santorini is totally unlike any other place on earth. The original circular island was blown apart nearly 3.000 years ago by a fierce volcanic eruption. Today one can only look and wonder at the beauty created by natural destruction. The island of the lost civilization of Atlantis, where you can see unforgettable sunsets and panoramic views... thus the lover’s paradise. The town of Fira’s whitewashed houses, narrow streets, open-air cafes and glittering boutiques cling to a steep cliff, accessible by cable-car or by donkey ride.
Day 5 Santorini-Athens-Mykonos
After breakfast transfer to the airport for your flight to Athens to connect with your flight to Mykonos.
Upon arrival transfer to your hotel.
Day 6 Mykonos
Very popular island, with splendid beach coves, quaint narrow streets laced with whitewashed houses with balconies where you can meet artists and jet-setters alike. Windmills give an extra romantic touch to this lovely island. Lots of air tavernas, offering an array of Greek delicacies. Nothing can detract from the beauty of its landscape, its photogenic churches and its sandy beaches. It is truly an island of Paradise.
Day 7 Mykonos-Athens
After breakfast transfer to the airport for your flight to Athens to connect with your flight back home.