Booked your Hotel for Bali?
Book our Sightseeing Tours in Bali!
Rates valid until June 30, 2018
Rates valid for minimum 02 passengers travelling together
What is included in the tour
- Pick up from Hotel in Bali
- Private Touring
- English speaking Tour Driver
- All entrance tickets
- Parking Fees
- Donation to attraction where applicable
- Mineral Water
- Air Conditioned Vehicle
- Drop back at the hotel in Bali
- All Taxes included (what you see is the final price per person)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meal ( Unless specified )
- Drinks other than those specified in inclusions
- Tour Guide (On Request)
- Tips (not mandatory)
- Personal Expenses
The Royal Temple of Mengwi and Batukaru Tour is the best Bali Full Day Packages Tour and very popular Daily Tours in Bali for a Journey to Visit Tourist Destination and other interest places in West Bali. Tanah lot sunset temple trip is to visit beautiful historical temples and has different stories, so don’t miss to join this tour. Escapade temple in the middle of reservoir accompanies with local people doing fishing. Experience to feed the monkeys at Alas Kedaton and exploring great rock cliff with its beautiful sunset.
Places Of Interest
- Taman Ayun Temple is a historical heritage from Mengwi Empire, using for rest area and recreation park. There is also Manusa Yadnya museum outside the area of Taman Ayun, in this museum you are able to see Hinduism humanity ceremony called 'Manusa Yadnya' from in the womb until passed away.
- Alas, Kedaton is nature tourism object. it is a sanctuary and there is a temple called Dalem Kahyangan Temple inside Alas Kedaton. This sanctuary is the resident for thousand of monkeys called Macaca fascicular and bats called Pteropus Vampyrus which is hanging on the tree branches.
- Batukaru temple is one of Temple with a status of worshipping place for all of Hinduism or well known as Kahyangan Jagat. This temple also a part of Sad Kahyangan Temple in Bali for worshipping place for the Lord as a manifestation of Mahadewa, besides as a worshipping place for Hyang Mahadewa.
- Tanah Lot temple is a temple was built above a cliff in the middle of the sea. This cliff is connecting the temple with upland like curve bridge. Visiting Tanah Lot temple which has a lot of historical story and temples at the sea. Tanah lot temple is well known as a gorgeous place to see the sunset.
What To Bring? (Not Mandatory)
- Camera And Sunscreen
- Extra money for souvenirs