Cost Includes: Hotel Pick up and Drop | Entrance Tickets | Lowest Rate Guarantee | Bali Tour
Rates valid until October 31, 2018
Rates valid for minimum 02 passengers travelling together
Pick up Time: 01.00 p.m
What is included in the tour
- Pick up from Hotel in Bali
- Vist Mengwi Royal Temple
- Visit Tanah Lot Temple to see the beautiful Sunset
- Shared Touring
- English speaking Tour Driver
- All entrance tickets
- Parking Fees
- Donation to attraction where applicable
- Mineral Water
- Air Conditioned Vehicle
- Drop back at the hotel in Bali
- All Taxes included (what you see is the final price per person)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals other than those specified in inclusions
- Drinks other than those specified in inclusions
- Tips (not mandatory)
- Personal Expenses
The Royal Temple and Tanah Lot Sunset Tour are the best Bali Half Day Packages Tour and very popular Daily Tours in Bali for a Journey to Visit Tourist Destination and other interest places in South Bali. A trip to Tanah lot has a lot of amazing views and this temple is famous in all over the world, so don’t miss to join this excursion. Escapade the temple in the middle of reservoir accompany with local people fishing, experience to feed the monkeys at monkey forest sanctuary and visiting rock hills with its sunset view and much more.
Places Of Interest
- Monkey Forest is one of sanctuary and temple complex in Ubud, Bali. This park is resident for about 340 monkeys as well known as long tail monkeys called Macaca Fascicularis.
- Taman Ayun Temple is a historical heritage from Mengwi Empire, using for rest area and recreation park. There is also Manusa Yadnya museum outside the area of Taman Ayun, in this museum you are able to see Hinduism humanity ceremony called “Manusa Yadnya” from in the womb until passed away.
- Tanah Lot temple is a temple was built on a cliff in the middle of the sea. This cliff is connecting the temple with upland like curve bridge. Visiting Tanah Lot temple which has a lot of historical story and temples at the sea. Tanah lot temple is well known as a gorgeous place to see the sunset.
What To Bring? (Not Mandatory)
- Camera And Sunscreen
- Extra money for souvenirs