Cost Includes: Sightseeing Transfers | Entrance Tickets | Lowest Rate Guarantee | London Tour
Rates valid until March 31, 2019
Rates valid for minimum 02 passengers travelling together
Pick up time: 06.15 a.m
What is included in the tour
- Departure from Eurostar Terminal, St Pancras Station
- Return tickets from London to Paris on Eurostar with seat reservations
- Hop-on/ hop-off sightseeing bus tour
- Welcome pack with map of Paris
- Finish at Eurostar Terminal, St Pancras Station
- All Taxes included (what you see is the final price per person)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Pick up and drop off at your Hotel
- Meals other than those specified in inclusions
- Drinks other than those specified in inclusions
- Tips (not mandatory)
At London's St Pancras, you'll meet our representative before your departure and upon your arrival in Paris, our guide will escort you to the sightseeing hop-on-hop-off tour where they will bid you farewell as you start your day exploring Paris.
Hop-on-hop-off sightseeing tour
Experience the open top bus tour and visit the historical must-see sites of the Eiffel Tower, magnificent Notre Dame, Musee d'Orsay, Louvre museum and the shopping avenue of Champs Elysees.
Make your own way back to Gard du Nord for your return journey to London which arrives around 10.30pm (9.30pm on Saturday's).
Tour Departs: 6.15am (5.30am on Sat), Eurostar Terminal, St Pancras Station
Meet our representative at the Eurostar Terminal, St Pancras Station. Meeting point Dune (shoe shop) St Pancras located opposite to Eurostar Departure.
Tour Finishes: approx. 10.30pm (9.30pm Sat), Eurostar Terminal, St Pancras Station until 31 March 2018
approx. 9.30pm, Eurostar Terminal, St Pancras Station from 01 April 2018
Once booked, this tour is non-refundable and non-changeable
Supplements may apply on some weekend departures
0-3 years old travel free (on the lap of an adult, no seat)
Please ensure that you have a valid passport and appropriate visa to enter Paris
What to bring?
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Sunglasses, sunscreen and hat
- Water bottle
- Jacket in the cooler months