Cost Includes: Admission Tickets | Lowest Rate Guarantee | London Tickets
Rates valid until March 31, 2019
Rates valid for minimum 02 passengers travelling together
What is included in the tour
- The London Dungeon Entrance Ticket
- All Taxes included (what you see is the final price per person)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Pick up and drop off service from Hotel
- Meals other than those specified in inclusions
- Drinks other than those specified in inclusions
- Tips (not mandatory)
Journey through London’s darkest days with a fast-access pass to London Dungeon. This chilling sensory experience includes elaborate staging, interactive attractions and engaging performance. Witness gruesome scenes including the horrors of London’s notorious killers, the putrescence of the Great Plague and the Great Fire of 1666. The stout of heart may choose to step into the shoes of a victim on the gallows on ‘Extremis: Drop Ride to Doom’!
- Walk Through the Dungeon and Discover Gruesome Stories Lurking in London’s Past
- Features Live Actors, Shows, and Interactive Special Effects
- Enter Jack the Ripper’s Whitechapel
- Hangman's adventure with Extremis: Drop Ride to Doom
- Enter the realm of lost souls in the Labyrinth of the Lost mirror maze
- Take the Boat Ride to Hell through Traitors' Gate
- See the horrifying effects of the Great Plague
- Escape The Great Fire of London
- Includes a drink at the spooky Victorian pub - The Tavern
- The London Dungeon is not recommended for those of nervous disposition or very young children
- Children up to 15 years of age will not be permitted to enter the attraction unless accompanied by an adult
- A height restriction applies on “Extremis: Drop Ride to Doom” which is 1.5 meters
Morning Admission: between 10 am to 11:45 am
Mid-day Admission: between 12 pm to 1:45 pm
Early Afternoon Admission: 2 pm to 3:45 pm
Late Afternoon Admission: 4 pm to 5:45 pm
Evening Admission: 6 pm to 7:45 pm
Your 90 minute London Dungeon experience kicks off as you embark on a journey through London’s plague-ridden streets, stepping back in time hundreds of years.
Jack the Ripper
The year is 1888, and fear rises inside you as you enter Jack the Ripper's Whitechapel. As you wander the stinking slums, the true horror of his terrible crimes is revealed in bloody, graphic detail. And then a scream, the flash of a cloak and an evil smile as you come face to face with Jack the Ripper himself ... will you survive?
Extremis: Drop Ride to Doom!
Embark upon your last journey on the brand new Extremis: Drop Ride to Doom! At the mercy of the hangman, you are at the very point of death and the end is drawing near. Taste the fear and feel the adrenaline pump as the trapdoor opens and your heart shoots into your throat as you drop, screaming into the darkness below. Note: ride restrictions apply.
Are you brave enough to cross the threshold of Sweeney Todd, the demon barber of Fleet Street? A short back and sides (1785-style) could be just the thing to round off your visit—but will you get more than you bargained for?
Labyrinth of the Lost
Enter the mirror maze of the Labyrinth of the Lost at your peril! Discover the ancient crypt of All Hallows by the Tower...Every treacherous turn takes you further into the realm of lost souls...Will you ever get out?!
Traitor! Boat Ride to Hell
Step aboard the scarier than ever boat ride - sentenced to death by a terrifyingly eccentric 18th-century judge, you pass through traitor's gate and begin a spine-tingling voyage into the depths of the Dungeon to meet your doom!
The Great Plague
Winter, early 1665. London is in turmoil as the dreaded bubonic plague spreads disease and death among the terrified population. No one knows its cause, only its horrifying agonizing consequences.
The Great Fire of London
Journey back to 1666 and face the fire-ravaged streets of old London Town. The streets sizzle and dance with flames, cooked pigeons fall from the sky and St Paul’s burns to the ground. Dare you run into the gauntlet of flames to escape the great fire or will you perish within its unforgiving power?
End your terrifying experience in the Dungeon with a drink at the vibrant, decadent and dodgy Victorian pub, The Tavern. Patrons will feel, smell, see and hear the drama around them in this 360 degree themed set – no two tables will have the same experience! An alcoholic (over 18s only) or non-alcoholic drink is included, and guests can stay as long as they like!