Booked your Hotel in Central Auckland?
Book our Sightseeing Tours in Auckland!
Rates valid until March 31, 2018
Rates valid for minimum 02 passengers travelling together
What is included in the tour
- Return ferry tickets
- Coach transfers to and from Matiatia Wharf and each vineyard
- Scenic views and commentary
- Wine tastings at 3 Waiheke Vineyards and an olive grove
- Light lunch at Stonyridge Vineyard
- All day Waiheke bus pass to explore further
- All Taxes included (what you see is the final price per person)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Meals other than those specified in inclusions
- Drinks other than those specified in inclusions
- Tips (not mandatory)
- Journey by ferry across the sparkling waters of Auckland Harbour to Waiheke Island
- Enjoy wine tastings at 3 of Waiheke's best vineyards and a local olive grove
- Savour a delicious light lunch at the iconic Stonyridge Vineyard
- Explore the rest of the island and beaches with an all-day Waiheke bus pass
Departure time: Tour departs at 10.30 am from downtown Auckland Ferry Terminal
Please note: Vineyards on this tour may change without notice. People must be 18 or over to attend this tour. Children 16 or above may also attend, so long as they are accompanied by their parent or guardian. Adult prices will apply. A passport, HANZ 18+ Card, or NZ Driver’s License is required as proof of ID to purchase or consume alcohol.
Taste the best of Waiheke Island in one day on this popular best-value tour. You’ll visit some of the island’s most iconic destinations, including three wineries and an olive grove.
Light lunch & wine tasting at Stonyridge Vineyard - Nestled in a beautiful valley of olive trees and vines, Stonyridge is one of the most romantic and exotic venues in the greater Auckland area. Known for their Cabernet blends, Stonyridge also has a wonderful cafe menu, featuring fresh, locally-sourced ingredients.
Wine tasting at Casita Miro - A sprawling Spanish-style vineyard is home to the Casita Miro restaurant, renowned for its delightful tapas-inspired food and fine wines. Enjoy a wine and food pairing in the beautiful art deco style pavilion.
Olive oil tasting at Rangihoua Estate - Sample a range of premium, internationally-awarded Extra Virgin Olive Oil surrounded by olive groves and native New Zealand Forest. Rangihoua also hosts The Hay Paddock Cellar Door, with wine tastings to complement the EVOO.
Wine tasting at Mudbrick Vineyard - Learn about Mudbrick's varietals during a special cellar door tasting. Relax on the terrace or wander the garden, enjoying sweeping sea views all the way to Auckland City.
Ferry & coach transfers - The tour includes return ferry fare from Downtown Auckland, as well as all coach transfers on Waiheke Island. Your local tour driver will meet the ferry at Matiatia Wharf, sharing the island's unique story on the scenic drive.
Bonus all day Bus Pass - if you have more time to spend on the island, enjoy a complimentary bus pass so you can explore on your own after the conclusion of the tour.