Cost Includes: Hotel Pick up and Drop | Entrance Tickets | Lowest Rate Guarantee | Pamukkale Tour
Rates valid until October 31, 2018
Rates valid for minimum 02 passengers travelling together
What is included in the tour
- Pick up from the Hotel booked by you
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Use of helmet
- Drop off at the Hotel booked by you
- All Taxes included (what you see is the final price per person)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals other than those specified in inclusions
- Drinks other than those specified in inclusions
- Photos & DVD (available to purchase)
- Tips (not mandatory)
Thrill-seekers and adrenaline lovers cannot miss this chance of a lifetime to fly over the World Heritage Site. Enjoy an amazing bird's-eye view of the Pamukkale's white travertines and the ruins of the ancient city of Hierapolis. Get a memorable sunrise/sunset paragliding experience or choose a daytime flight.
The minimum age is 14 years
• There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation because of weather conditions. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Before exploring the hot springs of Pamukkale and walking through the remains of the ancient Hierapolis, take a look at this amazing area from a height. Join a tandem paragliding to fly over the world heritage and get a unique once-in-a-lifetime experience.
It takes about 20 minutes to reach the jump-off point up in the mountains. After a safety briefing gets ready for a memorable adventure. The professional tandem pilot will do everything in its power to give you the longest flight (up to 30 minutes). Please note that your flying time may vary from 15 to 30 minutes depending on the wind conditions. While up in the air, enjoy a gentle breeze and incredible views of the area before you. Combination of the snow-white travertines and ancient ruins is spectacular. Paragliding experience will let you enjoy the landscape from a completely different perspective and feel the freedom of a bird at the same time. What can be more memorable than flying over the beautiful Pamukkale, which is a natural wonder and one of the world's most valuable historical sites.