Cost Includes: Entrance Tickets | Lowest Rate Guarantee | Australia Tickets
Rates valid till March 31, 2019
Rates valid for minimum 02 passengers travelling together
What is included in the tour
- 15-minute scenic flight by seaplane over Sydney Harbour to Bondi Beach (If Option Selected)
- 30-minute scenic flight by seaplane up to Palm Beach (If Option Selected)
- Spectacular aerial views of the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House
- Expert commentary from your pilot
- All Taxes included (what you see is the final price per person)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Pick up and drop off service from Hotel
- Meals other than those specified in inclusions
- Drinks other than those specified in inclusions
- Tips (not mandatory)
Enjoy a scenic flight over Sydney in an immaculately restored historic seaplane that evokes the golden age of Australian seaplanes in the 1930s and ‘40s. Your air tour starts from Rose Bay and flies over Sydney’s top landmarks, including Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House. Choose from a 15-minute Sydney Highlights Flight or a 30-minute Sydney Secrets Flight.
15-minute Sydney Highlights Flight
After boarding your seaplane, your pilot takes off and soars over sandstone cliffs that jut up from the ocean. You then turn south toward Bondi Beach and fly low enough to make out surfers bobbing on the ocean, waiting for the right wave. Get great photo opportunities of the golden expanse of beach, then up into Sydney Harbour where you climb to 1,000 feet (305 meters) for an overview of the harbour city. Make a circuit over iconic spots including Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House, Fort Denison and the Royal Botanic Gardens and keep your camera handy to capture stunning photos from this aerial perspective. As you head back to Rose Bay, your pilot points out exclusive waterfront mansions that line the bay. After a gentle landing on the water, return to land to end your memorable seaplane flight.
30-minute Sydney Secrets Flight
Showcasing the absolute highlights of Sydney's famous coast and waterways up to Palm Beach, the Secrets flight also includes a circuit close to the Sydney Harbour and Sydney Opera House.
This flight encompasses Sydney's beautiful Northern Beaches including Manly, Curl Curl, Avalon and the iconic Palm Beach where Australia's favourite soap 'Home and Away' is filmed. We return to the Harbour via Pittwater. You will be amazed at the number of boats grouped around the nooks and crannies of this picturesque waterway. This flight concludes with a circuit close to the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House.
- Tour starts and finishes at Rose Bay Seaplane Base, Lyne Park, Rose Bay (next to Catalina Restaurant)
- Please report at the meeting point 15 minutes before the start time. This is mandatory to allow time for pre-departure briefing