Booked your Hotel in London?
Book our Sightseeing Tours in London!
Rates valid until March 31, 2018
Rates valid for minimum 02 passengers travelling together
Pick up time: 08.45 a.m
What is included in the tour
- Pick up from Victoria Coach Station
- Entrance to Stonehenge and Visitors Centre with exclusive interactive map and official Stonehenge audio commentary (extended to 2.5 hours from April 2018)
- Stonehenge audio guide in ten languages
- Professional Blue Badge tour guide
- VOX audio technology enabling you to hear the guide at all times
- Superior coach with complimentary Wi-Fi
- Comprehensive commentary
- Travel in an air-conditioned coach
- Drop at Victoria Train Station
- All Taxes included (what you see is the final price per person)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Pick up and drop off at your Hotel
- Borough market lunch (time will be included in the itinerary for a refreshment break)
- Meals other than those specified in inclusions
- Drinks other than those specified in inclusions
- Tips (not mandatory)
For those wanting to visit Stonehenge but are short on time, this is the perfect tour for you. Departing from central London, you will be transported back an impressive 4,500 years to witness the best-known pre-historic monument in Europe.
Upon arrival at Stonehenge, our driver will take you to the site where you can enjoy the ancient landscape of the Stones at your own leisure. Explore the Neolithic Houses and the fascinating exhibition which is home to over 250 ancient objects and treasures, including jewellery, pottery and tools.
From April 2018 we have allotted more time at Stonehenge. 2.5 hours to explore both the Stones and visit the extensive new Visitor Centre.
Stonehenge Express (Morning)
Days of operation:
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday (November-March)
01 April 2017 - 31 March 2018:
Tour Starts: 8.45am Victoria Coach Station
Tour Finishes: approx 2.30pm Victoria Train Station
01 April 2018 - 31 March 2019:
Tour Starts: 8.30am Victoria Coach Station
Tour Finishes: approx 3 pm Victoria Train Station
Please note that this is not an escorted tour so there will be no guide on board the coach.
This tour will not operate on 20 &21 June 2018 due to the Summer Solstice at Stonehenge.
What to bring?
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Sunglasses, sunscreen and hat
- Water bottle
- Jacket in the cooler months