Booked your Hotel in Queenstown?
Book our Sightseeing Tours in Queenstown!
Rates valid until March 31, 2018
Rates valid for minimum 02 passengers travelling together
What is included in the tour
- Pick up from Central Queenstown Hotel
- Guided Snow walk
- Essentials like: Waterproof Snowboots, overpants, jacket and gloves to ensure you are suitably dressed for your experience
- Snowshoes - these go over your footwear so please wear sensible outdoor footwear, closed-toe trail shoes or hiking boots (preferably waterproof) and warm socks
- Adjustable walking poles
- Hot drinks and snacks
- Friendly, knowledgeable and cheerful local guides
- Interpretative commentary of flora, fauna, history, geology and SNOW
- Comfortable Coach Travel
- Experienced Driver Guide
- Comprehensive Commentary
- Free Wi-fi on the Coach
- Drop off at Central Queenstown Hotel
- All Taxes included (what you see is the final price per person)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals other than those specified in inclusions
- Drinks other than those specified in inclusions
- Tips (not mandatory)
An easy Snowshoe trip into a snowy gully where we enjoy million dollar views and get involved in the fun business of enjoying the snow.
Snowshoes allow you to walk across unbroken snow without sinking up to your waist. Its fun and easy.
An easy family experience with a short walk into a snowy gully on your Snowshoes. Once there we have a range of fun activities based on a play, shaping and using snow in all its forms. This requires a low level of fitness and is a shorter 4-hour return trip to Queenstown with your choice of morning or afternoon departures. The minimum Child age is 3 years.
This makes it perfect for families and customers keen for the snow but uninterested in going for a long walk. We build several fun snow features which you can take a turn at enlarging and maintaining. Snow caves, igloo, carved tables and animals all turn up through the season.
Spectacular scenery with snow-capped mountain and lake views
WALKING TIME: No more than 30 minutes
TRACK: Make our own!
WALKING DISTANCE: Less than a kilometre. A minimum level of fitness will ensure you enjoy your Snowshoe trip. If in doubt please call to discuss.
DURATION: 2 hours on the snow (approx). Please allow 4 hours return to Queenstown.
What to bring:
- Sturdy Walking shoes/boots
- Warm sweater/fleece jacket
- Warm thick socks
- Thermal under layers (wool or polypropylene is best)
- Warm mid layers (avoid cotton and denim)
- Sunglasses (essential to avoid snow blindness)
- Sunscreen (important as our sun is very harsh)
- Water bottle
- A small backpack is useful if you have one