Cost Includes: Sightseeing Transfers | Entrance Tickets | Lowest Rate Guarantee | Inverness Tour
Rates valid until March 31, 2019
Rates valid for minimum 02 passengers travelling together
Start time: 08.00 a.m.
What is included in the tour
- Skye and Eilean Donan Castle Tour
- Transport in a 16-seat Mercedes mini-coach
- Air conditioning as standard
- The stories and services of an experienced driver-guide
- All Taxes included (what you see is the final price per person)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Entry fees to visitor attractions
- Pick up and drop off service at Hotel
- Meals other than those specified in inclusions
- Drinks other than those specified in inclusions
- Tips (not mandatory)
Sharp geological formations, crumbling coastlines and wind-swept valleys: Skye is mother-nature in all her dramatic glory. And on this day-tour, you explore the best of it.
We take you on a journey through the stories, history, and sights of the island; while also giving you a taste of the most breathtaking scenery that Western Scotland has to offer.
- Skye - The beauty of this island has inspired movie makers, poets and travellers from all around the world.
- Kyle of Lochalsh - This is the gateway to Skye. Enjoy sublime views of landscapes that surround this village.
- Eilean Donan Castle - An iconic and gorgeous 13th-century castle that once warded off Viking invasions.
- Portree - A cute, colourful coastal town that’s as quaint as it is fascinating.
- Trotternish Peninsula - The ultimate Skye road. It’s the way to see the Quiraing, kilt rock, and all of Skye’s must-see sights.
- Cuillin Mountains - Skye’s dominant mountain range. Enjoy views of these imposing mountains as you travel the ‘winged isle’.
- Loch Ness - This loch holds more freshwater than all the lakes in England and Wales combined. But does it hide the loch ness monster?
Tour Departure Point: Stance 7, Inverness Bus Station, Margaret St, Inverness, IV1 1LT
- Children over 5 years of age are very welcome! You do need to be over 5 years old to join this tour.
- Pack your waterproof clothing and walking shoes
- You're unable to enter the interior of Eilean Donan Castle on 10/2/18, 14/2/18, 18/2/18, 24/2/18 and throughout January.
After an early start, you leave the city and travel along the Great Glen Fault Line towards Loch Ness. Here, you have a chance to spot the monster and admire lovely Castle Urquhart from afar.
You take a short break in Invermoriston and continue through dramatic highland scenery to the west coast and Eilean Donan Castle. You can go inside ‘the most photographed castle in Scotland’ or simply enjoy the astounding views.
And now, it’s the moment you’ve been waiting for. Because it’s over the sea and onto the Isle of Skye. You travel up the island’s east coast through the stunning Red Cuillin Mountains to Sligachan, where you stop for a photo of the clear mountain waters.
Arriving in the town of Portree, you have free time to grab a bite to eat at one of the many delightful local restaurants.
After you’ve filled your belly, you explore some of the most famous scenery of the island at the Trotter Nish Peninsula. The Old Man of Storr, Kilt Rock, and the Quirang are all unforgettably beautiful.
You have a quick break in Uig before venturing to Kyleakin for refreshments and a chance to view the dramatic ruin Castle Moil or the Skye Bridge and Eilean Ban.
Travelling over the bridge, you journey back to Inverness. The route you take back is different from the morning, so you get even more opportunities to enjoy the highland scenery.