Booked your Hotel for Pattaya?
Book our Sightseeing Tours in Pattaya!
Rates valid till March 31, 2018
Rates valid for minimum 02 passengers travelling together
What is included in the tour
- Pick up from Hotel in Pattaya
- Briefing on all aspects of the jump (exit, freefall and landing)
- Experience the thrill of freefall with experienced instructors
- Jump out of an aeroplane flying at 13.500ft
- Freefall for 50 seconds at 200km/ph
- Tandem Skydive Certificate
- Hand Cam Video of your experience at an additional charge of 3500 BHT can be provided.
- Drop back at the hotel in Pattaya
- All Taxes included (what you see is the final price per person)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals other than those specified in inclusions
- Drinks other than those specified in inclusions
- Tips (not mandatory)
- Personal Expenses
Have you ever wanted to know what it feels like to fly like an eagle? Soaring high above the ground, catching a view of the world below, unlike many others?
Do you thirst for that rush of adrenaline that comes from doing something truly exciting? Something with just a little hint of danger?
It’s time to get out of your comfort zone and try skydiving. Luckily for you, there is a great place right here in Pattaya that you can do that very thing. Experience the ultimate thrill with a tandem jump at Thai Sky Adventures.
The experienced instructors will run you through all the things you need to know about how to skydive safely – after all, your safety is their utmost priority. Once all that is done, you’ll get suited up and off your head, up into the sky. After a lovely scenic flight to the right altitude, it’s time to jump!
Imagine what it will feel like to leap from the plane at 13,000 feet! The excitement of free-fall will take about 50-60 seconds, travelling at incredible speeds of up to 200km per hour. Once the parachute is opened (5,000 feet above the ground), you will get to enjoy 360-degree views over Pattaya, curving around the edge of the bay, as you float gently back to solid ground.
Bear in mind, there are only tandem skydive opportunities available – but hey, isn’t two twice the fun of one?
So, take the plunge and tick this one off your childhood wish-list! Skydiving in Pattaya is certainly an experience you won’t soon forget!
What To Bring? (To be carried by the Passengers)
- Wear (or take with you) comfortable clothing with long sleeves and trousers.
- Wear running shoes or sneakers.
Fitness Level Required: Intermediate
*Children will be classed as anyone under 122 cm.