Cost Includes: Hotel Pick up and Drop | Entrance Tickets | Lowest Rate Guarantee | Cape Town Tour
Rates valid till Sept 30, 2018
Rates valid for minimum 02 passengers travelling together
Pick up time: 04.00 a.m (Morning)
What is included in the tour
- Pick up from Hotel in Cape Town
- Entry Fee
- Registered English Speaking Guide
- Continental breakfast on arrival
- Equipment on boat
- Snacks on boat
- Soft drinks
- A/C Vehicle with Wi-Fi on board
- Drop back at the hotel in Cape Town
- All Taxes included (what you see is the final price per person)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meal other than those specified in inclusions
- Drinks other than those specified in inclusions
- DVD of the Day (Can pay and get directly)
- Optional activity costs
- Tips (not mandatory)
- Personal Expenses
Through the ages, the Great White Shark has stirred up emotions of fear & fascination. We invite you to join us on an expedition into this noble savage’s world. You could get close and personal in the cage or enjoy the experience from the deck of the largest and most stable boat operating from Gansbaai Harbour.
- Early pick up at your hotel, en route to Gansbaai
- Breakfast, overview of day and safety briefing
- Launch from Gansbaai Harbour
- Anchor near Shark Alley and start cage diving
- Interact with one of Nature’s most awesome predators
- Viewing of Great White Sharks, seals, various bird life and whales in season
- Return to Gansbaai harbour
- Lunch and viewing of DVD of day
- Handing out dive certificates to cage divers
- Return to Cape Town
- Orange Wi-Fi on board
Pick up and drop off from your hotel or Guest House around Cape Town.
If you are looking for a unique of getting up-close and personal with one of Nature's most awesome predators then look no further. African Eagle offers you the opportunity to spend a day with the Great White Sharks that inhabit the waters of the South African coastline. You will get the chance to dive in the world's most famous Great White shark hunting ground: Gansbaai's Shark Alley, at an only 2.5-hour drive from Cape Town.
Early departure from your hotel
An early departure is necessary to be able to spend as much time as possible in the presence of the Great White. Breakfast will be provided on arrival in Gansbaai, so no need to worry about missing your hotel's morning treats. After a full security briefing, you will make your way to the boat waiting to take you out to the world-famous Shark Alley, off the coast of Gansbaai.
Upon anchoring at Shark Alley you will get the chance to observe all of its inhabitants, from its seals and various birdlife to Southern Right Whales visiting its waters in a season (July to November), and of course the Great White shark. A wetsuit and a diving mask will be provided for you to share the waters with the awesome creations from the safety of a cage which is attached to the boat and floats right next to it. The time you spend in the cage is between 10 and 30 minutes as it depends on the weather and the number of spotted sharks. No diving experience is required.
Upon completion of your cage dive and arrival back at Gansbaai harbour, you will get the chance to watch the day's actions on DVD while devouring a well-deserved lunch. On request, a certificate will be provided to you as to share with your friends and family this incredible day.