Cost Includes: Sightseeing Transfers | Entrance Tickets | Lowest Rate Guarantee | London Tour
Rates valid until March 31, 2019
Rates valid for minimum 02 passengers travelling together
Pick up time: 08.45 a.m
What is included in the tour
- Pick up from Victoria Coach Station
- Salisbury Cathedral entrance and guided tour
- Evan Evans exclusive - watch the world's oldest clock in action in a private viewing
- Stonehenge entrance with exclusive interactive map and audio guide in ten languages
- Afternoon Tea at Salisbury Cathedral
- Panoramic coach tour of Bath
- Roman Baths entrance with audio guide
- Professional Blue Badge tour guide
- VOX audio technology enabling you to hear the guide at all times
- Superior coach with complimentary Wi-Fi
- Comprehensive commentary
- Travel in an air-conditioned coach
- Drop at Victoria Train Station
- All Taxes included (what you see is the final price per person)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Pick up and drop off at your Hotel
- Meals other than those specified in inclusions
- Drinks other than those specified in inclusions
- Tips (not mandatory)
Immerse yourself in the quintessentially English countryside with a visit to two UNESCO World Heritage Sites, and the medieval cathedral city of Salisbury; home to one of the only four surviving original Magna Carta and an exclusive opportunity to see the world’s oldest clock in action.
Explore the incredible 13th Century Gothic-style Cathedral topped with Britain’s tallest spire, and see the best preserved original Magna Carter dating back to 1215 and the world’s oldest working clock.
Wander around the medieval streets of ‘the City in the countryside’ which form an architectural timeline ranging from medieval walls and beautifully half-timbered Tudor townhouses to incredible Georgian mansions.
Afternoon Tea at Salisbury Cathedral
Enjoy a sumptuous afternoon tea in the beautifully quaint Bell Tower Tea Rooms overlooking the North Lawn of the Cathedral. This elegant afternoon tea includes sandwiches, scones, ham a delicate selection of cakes and fancies, complete with tea, coffees and juices
Step back in time an incredible 4,500 years and walk in the footsteps of our Neolithic ancestors as you explore one of the world’s most famous prehistoric monuments. Visit the Neolithic houses, the visitor centre and the incredible exhibition which is home to over 250 archaeological objects and treasures.
Our panoramic drive of Bath introduces you to the famous sites of this beautiful Georgian city including Bath Abbey, Assembly Rooms and Pulteney Bridge. Then it’s on to visit the spectacular Roman Baths; constructed around 70AD, this magnificent complex is one of the best preserved Roman remains in the world.
Tour Starts: 8.30am, Victoria Coach Station (from 01 April 2018)
Tour Finishes: approx 8.00pm, Victoria Train Station
Entrance to Salisbury Cathedral, Stonehenge and the Roman Baths is included in the tour price. Tour includes afternoon tea at Salisbury Cathedral. Purchasing the option excluding the entrances doesn't include the afternoon tea or any of the admissions.
Summer Solstice 2018
Stonehenge is closed to visitors on 20 & 21 June for the Summer Solstice. Our tours will visit Avebury henge and stone circle on these dates.
What to bring?
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Sunglasses, sunscreen and hat
- Water bottle
- Jacket in the cooler months