Booked your Hotel in Cairns?
Book our Sightseeing in Cairns!
Rates valid until March 31, 2018
Rates valid for minimum 02 passengers travelling together
What is included in the tour
- Pick up from Your Hotel
- Entry Tickets to Quise Silver Cruise
- Include of Morning and afternoon teas on board.
- Include in Reef presentation by a marine biologist.
- Hot and cold tropical smorgasbord lunch.
- All snorkelling equipment provided.
- Include of Stinger/Lycra Suits & Buoyancy Aids provided.
- Qualified lifeguard supervision
- Enjoy Underwater observatory fish
- Enjoy Coral viewing by semi-submersible vessels
- View Fish feeding [conducted by crew]
- Drop at your Hotel
- All Taxes included (what you see is the final price per person)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals other than those specified in inclusions
- Drinks other than those specified in inclusions
- Tips (not mandatory)
Quicksilver takes you to Agincourt Reef, at the very outer edge of the Barrier Reef. Here, special reefs known as ‘ribbons’ run parallel to the Continental Shelf. Adjacent to the Coral Sea trench, these ribbon reefs are recognised as the most pristine ecosystems in the reef’s environment. Clearwater provides the best possible underwater visibility, encourages rich coral growth and supports spectacular marine life. As the region’s outer reef pioneer, we chose the best location available to show you nature’s finest.Entering the dramatic beauty of the Great Barrier Reef is an extraordinary experience. It’s a day that engages all your senses, lifts your spirit and takes you into another realm. Sharing the wonder of the world’s largest living entity, realising its breathtaking colour and majesty, seeing nature at its most perfect is an awakening and, quite simply, the memory of a lifetime. Come and experience nature’s finest with Australia’s best. At Agincourt ribbon reef, you’ll feel as if you’ve embraced paradise.