Booked your Hotel in Queenstown?
Book our Sightseeing Tours in Queenstown!
Rates valid until March 31, 2018
Rates valid for minimum 02 passengers travelling together
What is included in the tour
- Pick up from Central Queenstown Hotel or Athol Street
- Hill Viewpoint
- Gibbston Valley Wine Tasting
- Lord of the Rings Location
- Arrowtown visit
- Comfortable Coach Travel
- Experienced Driver Guide
- Comprehensive Commentary
- Free Wi-fi on the Coach
- Drop off at Central Queenstown Hotel or Athol Street
- All Taxes included (what you see is the final price per person)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals other than those specified in inclusions
- Drinks other than those specified in inclusions
- Tips (not mandatory)
There are so many reasons to choose Queenstown Highlights. See Queenstown’s 5 best sights and activities in one very affordable fun packed morning. Group sizes are small, vehicles are luxurious, friendly local driver-guides plus hotel pickups all ensure that Queenstown Highlights is the best tour on offer.
Family friendly option.
- Queenstown Hill Views: Spectacular birds-eye views of Queenstown, Lake Wakatipu, the Remarkables and Lord of the Rings locations. Great photo opportunity.
- AJ Hackett Bungy Bridge: Discover the thrill of Bungy. Watch intrepid jumpers from the viewing deck. Maybe even jump yourself!
- Gibbston Valley Winery: Enjoy a selection of three wines produced on site. Enjoy the winery’s fine gift shop and the region’s only cheesery.
- Lord of the Rings Film Sites–Pillars of the Kings: Be transported to Middle Earth at the Kawarau Gorge, film location for the Pillars of the Kings. Great for photos.
- Captivating Arrowtown: Discover beautiful Arrowtown’s golden history and colonial architecture. Highlights are the Lakes District Museum and Chinese Miners’ Settlement. Plus boutique shopping, great cafes and restaurants.
You will need to bring
- A camera!
- In the winter months we recommend a warm jacket and in the summer months sunscreen, sunglasses and a sunhat.
- Not operating: Jan 1st, Jan 2nd, Good Friday, Easter Monday, Dec 25th and Dec 26th