Cost Includes: Hotel Pick up and Drop | Entrance Tickets | Lowest Rate Guarantee | Australia Tour
Rates valid until March 31, 2019
Rates valid for minimum 02 passengers travelling together
Pick Up Time: 06:30
What is included in the tour
- Pick up from centrally located Hotels
- Entry to Australian Reptile Park
- Dolphin watching cruise
- Sandboarding & 4WD tour
- Experienced Driver Guides
- Comprehensive commentary
- Travel in an air-conditioned coach
- Drop off to Sydney CBD
- All Taxes included (what you see is the final price per person)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals other than those specified in inclusions
- Drinks other than those specified in inclusions
- Tips (not mandatory)
Discover this beautiful North Coast region - white sandy beaches and the sparkling waters of the Pacific Ocean. Ride the wave crests with the dolphins in the azure waters of sheltered Port Stephens where forests, villages and stately homes meet with the sea.
- Cross the Sydney Harbour Bridge and tour through the leafy and affluent North Shore suburbs
- Interact with the wildlife at The Australian Reptile Park and witness snake and funnel spider milking
- Search for the local pods of bottlenose dolphins - watch as they play on the bow waves
- Enjoy spectacular scenery and informative commentary whilst cruising the waterways of Port Stephens
- Hop on board your modern 4WD vehicle and try the exhilarating experience of sand-boarding on Stockton Bight Sand Dunes
Today you’re visiting the picturesque coastal town of Port Stephens. Heading out over the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge, your Driver Guide will provide expert commentary as you travel through the beautiful Hawkesbury Ranges.
The Sydney Harbour Bridge is one of the largest steel arch bridges in the world. Known to Sydneysiders as ‘the Coathanger’, the bridge was designed in 1924 to connect the northern and southern shores of the city.
A haven for nature and history lovers, the Hawkesbury region is situated between Wollemi and Blue Mountains National Parks. This morning your journey will take you through the evergreen landscape of its countryside and historic towns.
Australian Reptile Park
North of Sydney you’ll stop on the Central Coast to visit the Australian Reptile Park. Here you can really interact with the wildlife, including a walk with Hugo, a giant but gentle Galapagos tortoise. You can feed the friendly kangaroos and visit Elvis, a huge saltwater crocodile. For something a little more intriguing and less interactive, you can witness snake and funnel web spider milking – the park is the only supplier of many venoms that are critical in saving hundreds of lives each year.
It’s back on board now to continue on to lovely Port Stephens. Often referred to as Australia’s blue water paradise, Port Stephens’ quiet golden beaches are surrounded by crystal clear water and never-ending blue skies. The abundance of marine life here makes it the ideal location to spend some time on the water in search of dolphins and other amazing aquatic creatures.
You have the opportunity to purchase lunch (own expense) before your board your dolphin watch cruise. Now you’ll hop on your luxury catamaran and head out on the water in search of dolphins. The beautiful and gentle bottlenose dolphins have several pods in the area so there is very good chance of seeing one if not many. While enjoying the dolphins and the view from one of the three viewing decks, your hosts will be on hand to ensure a great day for everyone.
The Worimi Conservation Lands (Stockton Bight Sand Dunes) is the largest sand dune system in Australia. Stretching for 32 kilometres, this surreal landscape is barren of vegetation and has dunes that climb up to 40 metres high. You’ll travel in a purpose-built 4WD to Stockton Bight where you can sandboard at your own pace or experience the thrill of high speed down the enormous dunes.