Booked your Hotel in London?
Book our Sightseeing Tours in London!
Rates valid until March 31, 2018
Rates valid for minimum 02 passengers travelling together
Pick up time: 08.45 a.m
What is included in the tour
- Pick up from Victoria Coach Station
- Entrance to Christ Church
- Entrance to King's College
- Walking Tour
- Professional Blue Badge tour guide
- VOX audio technology enabling you to hear the guide at all times
- Superior coach with complimentary Wi-Fi
- Comprehensive commentary
- Travel in an air-conditioned coach
- Drop at Victoria Train Station
- All Taxes included (what you see is the final price per person)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Pick up and drop off at your Hotel
- Lunch (time will be included in the itinerary for a refreshment break)
- Meals other than those specified in inclusions
- Drinks other than those specified in inclusions
- Tips (not mandatory)
Immerse yourself in the history and exquisite architecture of the two oldest and most famous university cities in the UK. Explore the ancient haunts of famous scientists, writers, and poets, including Charles Darwin, Isaac Newton, Albert Einstein and Stephen Hawking.
- Oxford walking tour
- Christ Church entrance and see the Bodleian Library
- Cambridge walking tour
- King's College entrance
Steeped in history and studded with spectacular buildings, Oxford is home to the oldest university in the English-speaking world. Wander through narrow cobbled lanes to see Christ Church; where scenes from the Harry Potter movie were filmed, the Bodleian Library and the picture-perfect college courtyards for which Oxford is justifiably famous.
Wander through the winding streets and explore quaint passages set around the historic collection of colleges, including Trinity, founded by Henry VIII in 1546. Visit the magnificent Gothic-style chapel of Kings College; the grandest and most beautiful building in Cambridge, and admire the picturesque riverside banks lining the River Cam as it meanders through the heart of the city.
Tour Starts: 8.45am, Victoria Coach Station
Tour Finishes: approx 7.00pm, Victoria Train Station
Entrance to Christ Church in Oxford and King's College Chapel in Cambridge is included in the tour price.
What to bring?
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Sunglasses, sunscreen and hat
- Water bottle
- Jacket in the cooler months