Cost Includes: Admission Tickets | Lowest Rate Guarantee | London Tickets
Rates valid until March 31, 2019
Rates valid for minimum 02 passengers travelling together
Pick up time: 12.00 p.m
What is included in the tour
- Departure from Gabriels Wharf
- Bike tour
- Bicycle rental
- Helmet (on request)
- Local guide
- Finishes at Gabriels Wharf
- All Taxes included (what you see is the final price per person)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Entrance fees to the Sights
- Pick up and drop off service at Hotel
- Meals other than those specified in inclusions
- Drinks other than those specified in inclusions
- Tips (not mandatory)
Ideal for travellers seeking an alternative experience in London, this 3.5-hour bike tour allows you to stray from the beaten path and discover local London. Focusing on the lesser-known east side of the city, this tour covers the Tate Modern, Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre, and the industrial Dockyards. Browse enticing food stalls at Borough Market, cycle across the iconic Tower Bridge, and admire the latest additions to London’s skyline, including The London Shard and The Gherkin.
- 3.5-hour bike tour of London including Tower Bridge and Shakespeare's Globe Theatre
- Ideal for active travellers seeking an alternative sightseeing experience
- Cycle past top London attractions including the Tate Modern and Shakespeare's Globe Theatre
- Explore the industrial Docklands and stop at Borough Market to browse food stalls
- This tour is not strenuous however you must be able to ride a bicycle
- Minimum age is 10 years
Your tour begins at 1 Gabriel’s Wharf, located a short walk from Blackfriars underground station. Greet your guide here, don a helmet, and select a bike suited to your size before cycling on Southbank towards the Tate Modern, housed in the former Bankside power station.
Continue past Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre, a riverside replica of the original Elizabethan theatre, and then park your bikes at Borough Market to browse enticing food stalls brimming with local produce. Sated by a selection of the city’s best street food, you’ll pedal across Tower Bridge to absorb views of London’s ever-growing skyline, home to The London Shard and The Gherkin.
Your next stop is the Docklands, an industrial labyrinth full of warehouses and alleyways. Stop to purchase a drink at a waterside pub before you cycle through the Square Mile, London’s former financial district.
Architecture enthusiasts will be delighted by the structural splendour of places such as Mansion House and the Royal Exchange as your guide leads you towards the City of London. Your bike tour culminates with a stop at St. Paul’s Cathedral, the unrivalled masterpiece of Sir Christopher Wren, where you’ll pose for photographs before returning to your original departure point.