Cost Includes: Entrance Tickets | Lowest Rate Guarantee | Pattaya Tickets
Rates valid until March 31, 2019
Rates valid for minimum 02 passengers travelling together
What is included in the tour
- Entrance Ticket for Nong Nooch Garden
- All Taxes included (what you see is the final price per person)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Pick up and drop off service from Hotel in Pattaya
- Meals other than those specified in inclusions
- Drinks other than those specified in inclusions
- Tips (not mandatory)
Take a break from the beach to visit the beautiful gardens of Nong Nooch Village in Pattaya. The expansive gardens feature orchid nurseries, a lake, and a waterfall.
The unique botanical gardens at Nong Nooch village were officially opened in 1980. The tropical garden is paradise for those who love nature and wildlife. Visit the orchid nurseries which home nearly 670 native species and hybrids all in one place.
If you are interested in seeing more there are many other activities offered here such as kick-boxing and elephant riding. Wildlife lovers can see the majestic tigers and also the mighty elephants. The Thai cultural show is also a popular attraction. Thai traditions, ceremonies, elegant dances, sword fighting, and so much more.
There is a lovely scenic lake where you can have a marvelous time as you go boat paddling with your loved ones. An attraction that is family friendly, very enjoyable for children, gives an opportunity to simply relax and take the mesmerizing view around, offers an insight into the country's culture, and overall provides truly unforgettable experience.
Garden Timings: Open Daily - 10:00 A.M. to 18:00 P.M.
Click Book Now to check the rates for the below-mentioned options:
- Nong Nooch Garden Ticket + Show
- Nong Nooch Garden Ticket + Show + Indian Buffet Lunch
- Nong Nooch Garden Ticket + Show + International Buffet Lunch