Booked your Hotel in Mount Cook?
Book our Sightseeing Tours in Mount Cook!
Rates valid until March 31, 2018
Rates valid for minimum 02 passengers travelling together
What is included in the tour
- Pick up from Hermitage Hotel, Mount Cook
- Day tour from Mount Cook to Queenstown
- Mirror lake of Lake Dustan
- Kawarau River Gorge
- Comfortable Coach Travel
- Experienced Driver Guide
- Comprehensive Commentary
- Free Wi-fi on the Coach
- Drop off at Athol Street in Queenstown
- All Taxes included (what you see is the final price per person)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Hotel Pickup and Drop off
- Meals other than those specified in inclusions
- Drinks other than those specified in inclusions
- Tips (not mandatory)
Journey by luxury coach, departing Aoraki/Mount Cook on a one-way tour to Queenstown. You’ll be mesmerized by the vivid landscapes of New Zealand's Southern Alps during the 4-hour drive south, which takes you alongside Lake Pukaki, through Mackenzie Basin and over Lindis Pass into Central Otago. Stop for a tea break in Omarama before continuing on through the Kawarau Gorge and past verdant farmland into Queenstown. Hotel drop-off included.
- Half-day tour, Mount Cook to Queenstown
- See spectacular scenery of the Mackenzie Basin
- Stop at Omarama for afternoon tea (own expense)
- See the mirror lake of Lake Dustan
- Travel along the winding Kawarau River Gorge
Travel deep into the Southern Alps on a half-day sightseeing tour from Aoraki/Mount Cook to Queenstown. Board your luxury coach at the Hermitage Hotel in Mount Cook Village in the afternoon, and listen to the driver’s live commentary on the natural landmarks during the 4-hour one-way journey. The scenic route follows the western edge of Lake Pukaki, situated at the foot of Mount Cook, New Zealand's tallest mountain, which towers 12,217 feet (3,724 meters) above sea level in UNESCO-listed Aoraki/Mount Cook National Park. Traveling south through the high-country landscape of the Mackenzie Basin, you’ll round the shoreline of Lake Dunstan, whose shimmering waters reflect the surrounding landscape in its mirror image. After traversing Lindis Pass into Omarama, your driver makes a stop for afternoon tea (own expense). Back aboard the coach, see the historical gold mining region of Central Otago and watch the rugged scenery transform along the winding Kawarau Gorge before coming upon the lush farmlands surrounding Queenstown. On arrival at your destination, you’re transferred to your accommodation if requested/available.