Booked your Hotel for Singapore?
Buy our Activity Tickets in Singapore!
Rates valid until October 31, 2018
Rates valid for minimum 02 passengers travelling together
What is included in the tour
- Entry pass to Mint Museum of Toys
- All Taxes included (what you see is the final price per person)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Pickup and drop from and to your Hotel
- Meals other than those specified in inclusions
- Drinks other than those specified in inclusions
- Tips (not mandatory)
Mint Museum of Toys
MINT (Moment of Imagination and Nostalgia with Toys) Museum of Toys is the world's first purpose-built museum for toys, the private museum showcases an extensive collection of vintage toys, including rare and unique one-of-a-kind pieces. It is considered to be the largest collection of its kind within Southeast Asia, with more than 50,000 pieces of vintage toys and childhood memorabilia from more than 40 countries, including Singapore, Germany, Japan, United Kingdom, the United States, and even Bulgaria.
Operating Hours: Daily 9.30am - 6.30pm Getting there: City Hall MRT Station (EW13/NS25)