Booked your Hotel in Queenstown?
Book our Sightseeing Tours in Queenstown!
Rates valid until March 31, 2018
Rates valid for minimum 02 passengers travelling together
What is included in the tour
- Pick up from Central Queenstown Hotel or Athol Street
- Guided walk
- Picnic Lunch
- Comfortable Coach Travel
- Experienced Driver Guide
- Comprehensive Commentary
- Free Wi-fi on the Coach
- Drop off at Central Queenstown Hotel or Athol Street
- All Taxes included (what you see is the final price per person)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals other than those specified in inclusions
- Drinks other than those specified in inclusions
- Tips (not mandatory)
Get a taste of the famous Milford Track on a one-day guided adventure.
The Milford Track, long regarded as the ‘finest walk in the world’ is a four day trip through the heart of Fiordland National Park. If you don’t have the time to do the full walk, a Milford Track Guided Day Walk is the only way to go.
Our walk takes you along the Glade Burn to historic Glade House where we’ll stop for lunch and a hot drink. The path then follows the stunning Clinton River, across a swing bridge into a mystical beech forest.
On your trip our knowledgeable nature guides will help you interpret the magical surroundings, providing you with information about the track’s history and the unique native birds and plants around you.
- 4-5 hours of leisurely walking (approx. 9 - 11kms return)
- Includes lunch
- Enjoy a one-hour scenic cruise across Lake Te Anau (Optional)
- Small group (12 per guide)
- Suitable for children 10 years and over
What to bring:
- Walking shoes/boots
- Waterproof jacket
- Warm sweater/fleece jacket
- Sunscreen/sunglasses/ sun hat
- Insect repellent