Booked your Hotel for London?
Buy Activity Tickets in London!
Rates valid till March 31, 2018
Rates valid for minimum 02 passengers travelling together
What is included in the tour
- Madame Tussauds London Entrance Ticket
- Marvel Super Heroes 4D Experience
- Entry to the Star Wars™ Experience
- All Taxes included (what you see is the final price per person)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Pick up and drop off service from Hotel
- Meals other than those specified in inclusions
- Drinks other than those specified in inclusions
- Tips (not mandatory)
Spend a few hours with the world’s most iconic figures at Madame Tussauds! Filled with amazingly lifelike wax figures, London’s Madame Tussauds has been showcasing waxworks since 1884. Today, the attraction boasts 14 exciting, interactive zones, combining glitz and glamour with incredible history!
- Priority entry to Madame Tussauds in London
- Pose for photos with wax figures of world-famous celebrities like Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet
- Snap a selfie with Kim Kardashian and rub shoulders with Her Majesty the Queen and the British Royal Family
- Hang out on the ceiling with Spider-Man at the Marvel Super Heroes 4D Exhibition
- Step into iconic Star Wars scenes at the immersive Star Wars exhibit
The Red Carpet
Saunter down the red carpet and strike a pose with Kate Winslet, before challenging sports stars like David Beckham to a football shoot-out. Hang out with the Royal Family for a while and see Prince William with his wife Kate, before paying a visit to the Queen!
Marvel Super Heroes 4D Experience
Three floors of multisensory fun allow visitors to act like a superhero and see their favourite characters up close! Hang out with Spider-Man, avoid the Hulk’s angry glare and try to spot the Invisible Woman.
Watch the superheroes battle to save London from an evil mastermind during an exciting immersive 4D presentation. Housed in Madame Tussauds’ famous domed auditorium, the show includes high impact special effects to get viewers right into the centre of the action!
Star Wars™ Experience at Madame Tussauds
This stunning exhibition, created in close collaboration with Disney and Lucasfilm, is the closest you will come to some of the most famous scenes from this legendary film series. See Princess Leia imprisoned by Jabba the Hut, Darth Vader facing Luke Skywalker and Chewbacca at the helm of the Millennium Falcon. BB-8 from The Force Awakens also makes a very special appearance.
Note: Madame Tussauds is open seven days a week. Normal opening hours are 09:30 – 17:30.