Booked your Hotel for Singapore?
Buy our Activity Tickets in Singapore!
Rates valid until October 31, 2018
Rates valid for minimum 02 passengers travelling together
What is included in the tour
- Entry pass to Madame Tussauds
- All Taxes included (what you see is the final price per person)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Pickup and drop from and to your Hotel
- Meals other than those specified in inclusions
- Drinks other than those specified in inclusions
- Tips (not mandatory)
Madame Tussauds Singapore is a wax museum and tourist attraction at the Imbiah Lookout of Sentosa Island in Singapore. It officially opened on 25 October 2014 as the seventh Asian branch of the Madame Tussauds chain of wax museums worldwide.
Located at 40 Imbiah Road Opening Hours: 10 am - 6 pm