Cost Includes: Admission Tickets | Lowest Rate Guarantee | London Tickets
Rates valid until March 31, 2019
Rates valid for minimum 02 passengers travelling together
Pick up time: 12.00 p.m
What is included in the tour
- Departure from Gabriels Wharf
- Bike tour
- Bicycle rental
- Helmet (on request)
- Local guide
- Finishes at Gabriels Wharf
- All Taxes included (what you see is the final price per person)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Entrance fees to the Sights
- Pick up and drop off service at Hotel
- Meals other than those specified in inclusions
- Drinks other than those specified in inclusions
- Tips (not mandatory)
Sitting in London traffic on a tour bus is no fun, so see the city’s sights in an active and enjoyable way on this 3-hour bike tour, which covers lesser-known London attractions. Cycling through the vibrant West End, you’ll pass renowned theatre, The Old Vic, the 15th-century Lambeth Palace, and the colourful shops and cafes of Lower Marsh. Delve into luxurious London in Mayfair, replete with exclusive clubs and hotels, and pedal past the historic Horse Guards Parade and Carnaby Street, Soho's beating heart.
- 3-hour bike tour of alternative London attractions
- Explore the West End on a bike to avoid traffic and feel energized
- Tick off lesser-known attractions including the Old Vic theatre, Lambeth Palace, and Lower Marsh
- This tour is not strenuous however you must be able to ride a bicycle
- Minimum age is 10 years
The cycling tour begins at Gabriel’s Wharf, located a short walk from Blackfriars underground station, where you’ll greet your guide and grab a bike suited to your size. Following a short cycle, you’ll be thrown into the quaint red-brick lined streets of Waterloo, home to the renowned Old Vic theatre.
Pedal down Lower Marsh, a street lined with vintage shops and hip cafes, and explore the graffiti-clad tunnels of Waterloo’s subterranean vaults, known by locals as the Banksy Tunnel.
The next stop is Archbishop’s Park, a secluded green area backed by the 15th-century Lambeth Palace. Stop to admire the palace's intricate façade and then continue to Westminster Abbey School, from which privileged views of Westminster Abbey are enjoyed.
Glide past the grand official buildings of Horse Guards Parade and through the greenery of Hyde Park until you arrive in Mayfair, an elite area full of exclusive clubs and luxury hotels. Travel back to the swinging 60s as you cycle through Soho and Carnaby Street, the former stomping ground of The Rolling Stones, and navigate bustling Chinatown before arriving in Covent Garden.
Your tour concludes once you’ve cycled back over Waterloo Bridge to your departure point in Gabriel’s Wharf.