Booked your Hotel in London?
Book our Sightseeing Tours in London!
Rates valid until March 31, 2018
Rates valid for minimum 02 passengers travelling together
Pick up time: 06.30 a.m
What is included in the tour
- Pick up from King's Cross Station, Information Booth
- Return train tickets to Edinburgh with reserved seats
- Sightseeing open top tour of Edinburgh
- Entrance to Edinburgh Castle
- City map and information guide
- Drop at King's Cross Station
- All Taxes included (what you see is the final price per person)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Pick up and drop off at your Hotel
- Borough market lunch (time will be included in the itinerary for a refreshment break)
- Meals other than those specified in inclusions
- Drinks other than those specified in inclusions
- Tips (not mandatory)
Our representative will meet you at 06.30am at London's Kings Cross station to give you your tickets and welcome pack before your train journey to Edinburgh, arriving into Edinburgh around 11.30am.
Hop-on-hop-off sightseeing tour and Castle
You'll jump straight onto the open air sightseeing tour bus taking you into the heart of the city and to the wonderful must-see sites of this historic city.
Discover over 1,000 years of history with a visit to Edinburgh Castle, perched high on a 700 million-year-old extinct volcano. Stroll along the cobbled streets and take a walk up Calton Hill for spectacular views over the city, of Salisbury Crags and Arthur's Seat.
Tour Departs: 6.30am King's Cross Station, information booth to meet our representative
Tour Finishes: approx. 10.20pm King's Cross Station
Please note that this is an unescorted tour
Child age: 3-11 years inclusive
Infants 0-2 years old travel free (on lap of adult-no seat)
Once booked, this tour is non-refundable and non-changeable
What to bring?
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Sunglasses, sunscreen and hat
- Water bottle
- Jacket in the cooler months