Cost Includes: Hotel Pick up and Drop | Entrance Tickets | Lowest Rate Guarantee | London Tour
Rates valid until March 31, 2019
Rates valid for minimum 02 passengers travelling together
Pick up time: 08.45 a.m
What is included in the tour
- Pick up from Victoria Coach Station
- Panoramic coach tour of London
- Professional Blue Badge tour guide
- VOX audio technology enabling you to hear the guide at all times
- Superior coach with complimentary Wi-Fi
- Big Ben
- Houses of Parliament
- Westminster Abbey
- Trafalgar Square
- Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace
- Comprehensive commentary
- Travel in an air-conditioned coach
- Drop at Trafalgar Square
- All Taxes included (what you see is the final price per person)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Pick up and drop off at your Hotel
- Meals other than those specified in inclusions
- Drinks other than those specified in inclusions
- Tips (not mandatory)
Enjoy a panoramic drive to see iconic Big Ben, magnificent Westminster Abbey, Downing Street; the official residence of the Prime Minister, Trafalgar Square, and the spectacular Royal Albert Hall and Albert Memorial.
Changing of the Guard Ceremony
Witness this impressive, traditional ceremony, where the New Guard exchanges duties with the Old Guard.
This half day tour transports you on a guided panoramic drive to London’s major landmarks, including Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, and Trafalgar Square plus you’ll see a traditional Changing of the Guard ceremony.
Tour Starts: 8.45am, Victoria Coach Station
Tour Finishes: 12.00pm, Trafalgar Square
Your guide will be happy to give you suggestions for lunch and transportation back to your hotel.
Occasionally there may not be a Changing of the Guard on these occasions we will visit Horseguards Parade.
What to bring?
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Sunglasses, sunscreen and hat
- Water bottle
- Jacket in the cooler months