Cost Includes: Hotel Pick up and Drop | Entrance Tickets | Lowest Rate Guarantee | London Tour
Rates valid until October 31, 2019
Rates valid for minimum 02 passengers travelling together
Pick up time: 08.15 a.m
What is included in the tour
- Pick up from Victoria Coach Station
- Travel on a beautifully restored vintage red London bus from the early 1960's
- Westminster Abbey entrance and guided tour
- Westminster Abbey afternoon tea
- Tower of London entrance and guided tour
- Visit the Crown Jewels at the Tower of London before the crowds
- Borough Market visit
- Professional Blue Badge tour guide
- VOX audio technology enabling you to hear the guide at all times
- Superior coach with complimentary Wi-Fi
- Comprehensive commentary
- Travel in an air-conditioned coach
- Drop at Westminster Abbey
- All Taxes included (what you see is the final price per person)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Pick up and drop off at your Hotel
- Borough market lunch (time will be included in the itinerary for a refreshment break)
- Meals other than those specified in inclusions
- Drinks other than those specified in inclusions
- Tips (not mandatory)
Tower of London guided tour
Dating back to 1066, this famous, UNESCO World Heritage Site is steeped in history, myth and legend and is home to the famous Crown Jewels. As one of the first groups to enter, you’ll experience The Tower before the crowds allowing quicker access to the Crown Jewels. Receive a private talk from the White Tower Warden to hear a unique insight into the oldest part of the Tower and the magnificent royal armoury.
Continuing on your vintage bus adventure you’ll head into the city to see the magnificent St Paul’s Cathedral, the financial district, imposing Tower Bridge and magnificent Borough Market; one of London’s oldest and largest food markets. Enjoy a delicacy from the hundreds of stalls*, before heading on to Westminster Abbey.
Westminster Abbey guided tour
From kings, queens, statesmen, soldiers, priests, heroes and villains – Westminster Abbey is steeped in more than a thousand years of history. The Abbey has been the coronation church since 1066 and is the final resting place of 17 monarchs. The present church, begun by Henry III in 1245, is one of the most important Gothic buildings in the country. You will experience a fully guided tour as your guide brings the story of the Abbey to life.
Afternoon Tea at Westminster Abbey
Enjoy a sumptuous afternoon tea at the Cellarium Café located inside the Abbey. Tour ends here so enjoy your Afternoon Tea at your own pace.
Tour Starts: Tuesday - Friday 8.15am, Evan Evans Office 258 Vauxhall Bridge Road
Tour Finishes: approx 4.30pm at Westminster Abbey
Entrance to the Tower of London and Westminster Abbey and afternoon tea is included in the tour price. *Borough market lunch is not included in the price.
Please note there are quite a few stairs within the White Tower and there is no disabled access.
What to bring?
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Sunglasses, sunscreen and hat
- Water bottle
- Jacket in the cooler months