Cost Includes: Sightseeing Transfers | Entrance Tickets | Lowest Rate Guarantee | London Tour
Rates valid until March 31, 2019
Rates valid for minimum 02 passengers travelling together
Pick up time: 08.45 a.m
What is included in the tour
- Pick up from Victoria Coach Station
- Panoramic coach tour of London
- Changing of the Guard ceremony
- St Paul's Cathedral guided tour
- Tower of London guided tour
- River Thames Cruise
- Entrance to St Paul's Cathedral
- Entrance to the Tower of London
- Professional Blue Badge tour guide
- VOX audio technology enabling you to hear the guide at all times
- Superior coach with complimentary Wi-Fi
- Comprehensive commentary
- Travel in an air-conditioned coach
- Drop at Victoria Train Station
- All Taxes included (what you see is the final price per person)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Pick up and drop off at your Hotel
- Lunch (time will be included in the itinerary for a refreshment break)
- Meals other than those specified in inclusions
- Drinks other than those specified in inclusions
- Tips (not mandatory)
Take in some of London’s most iconic sights including Westminster Abbey, where Prince William and Kate Middleton were married, Kensington Palace, Big Ben, the Royal Albert Hall and the Albert Memorial.
Changing of the Guard
Witness this impressive ceremony outside either Buckingham Palace or Horse Guards Parade, where the New Guard exchanges duties with the Old Guard. There’s also time for an optional lunch in a traditional English pub*.
St Paul's Cathedral guided tour
Discover the breath-taking interior and fascinating history of this magnificent masterpiece. Witness the tombs of some of the nation’s greatest heroes, poets and scientists including Admiral Lord Nelson, Sit Christopher Wren and the Duke of Wellington.
The Tower of London guided tour
The scene of Britain’s most dramatic, fascinating and surprising history, spanning over an impressive 1,000 years. Hear tales of imprisonment and execution; discover the famous Crown Jewels, Beefeaters and Tower Ravens, and learn about the wild animals that resided here for 600 years.
Thames River Cruise
From the Tower of London, hop aboard a Thames River Cruise to Westminster Pier.
*Traditional Pub lunch is not included in the price.
Tour Starts: 8.45am, Victoria Coach Station
Tour Finishes: approx 5.30pm, Victoria Train Station
From 01 April 2018 Tour Finishes: approx 5.30pm, Westminster Pier
If there is no changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace we will see the ceremony at Horse Guards Parade.
On Sundays and during special events, St Paul's Cathedral is closed to visitors. We will stop for photographs at St Paul's Cathedral and spend longer at the Tower of London. *Traditional Pub lunch is not included them in the price.
What to bring?
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Sunglasses, sunscreen and hat
- Water bottle
- Jacket in the cooler months