Cost Includes: Hotel Pick up and Drop | Entrance Tickets | Lowest Rate Guarantee | London Tour
Rates valid until March 31, 2019
Rates valid for minimum 02 passengers travelling together
Pick up time: 01.00 p.m
What is included in the tour
- Pick up from The Original London Visitor Centre
- St Paul's Cathedral guided tour
- Tower of London guided tour
- River Thames Cruise
- Entrance to St Paul's Cathedral
- Entrance to the Tower of London
- River Cruise Tickets
- Professional Blue Badge tour guide
- VOX audio technology enabling you to hear the guide at all times
- Superior coach with complimentary Wi-Fi
- Comprehensive commentary
- Travel in an air-conditioned coach
- Drop at Victoria Train Station
- All Taxes included (what you see is the final price per person)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Pick up and drop off at your Hotel
- Meals other than those specified in inclusions
- Drinks other than those specified in inclusions
- Tips (not mandatory)
St Paul's Cathedral guided tour
Discover the breath-taking interior and fascinating history of this magnificent masterpiece, dating back to 1673. Explore Europe’s largest crypt and the tombs of some of the nation’s greatest heroes and experience the spectacular views of London from the Golden Gallery.
Tower of London guided tour
The scene of Britain’s most dramatic and fascinating history spanning over an impressive 1,000 years. Hear tales of imprisonment and execution; discover the famous Crown Jewels and learn about the wild animals that resided here for 600 years.
Thames River Cruise
From the Tower of London, hop aboard a Thames River Cruise to Westminster Pier.
Tour Starts: 1.00pm, The Original London Visitor Centre
Tour Finishes: approx 5.30pm, Victoria Train Station
From 01 April 2018 Tour Finishes: approx 5.30pm, Westminster Pier
On Sundays and during special events, St Paul's Cathedral is closed to visitors. We will stop for photographs at St Paul's Cathedral and spend longer at the Tower of London. The Golden Gallery may be closed on occasions for refurbishment.
What to bring?
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Sunglasses, sunscreen and hat
- Water bottle
- Jacket in the cooler months