Booked your Hotel in Inverness?
Book our Sightseeing Tours in Inverness!
Rates valid until March 31, 2018
Rates valid for minimum 02 passengers travelling together
Start time: 11.00 a.m.
What is included in the tour
- Loch Ness and Glen Affric Tour
- Transport in a 16-seat Mercedes mini-coach
- Air conditioning as standard
- The stories and services of an experienced driver-guide
- All Taxes included (what you see is the final price per person)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Entry fees to visitor attractions
- Pick up and drop off service at Hotel
- Meals other than those specified in inclusions
- Drinks other than those specified in inclusions
- Tips (not mandatory)
Discover the mysteries of Loch Ness, venture through the scintillating beauty of Glen Affric, and take the back roads to the historic Beauly Priory.
This is a tour that truly transports you through the contrasts and history of the remarkable Scottish Highlands.
- Loch Ness - Go on an optional boat cruise or wander down to the alluring and eerie loch.
- Glen Affric - Ancient pines, shimmering lochs and steep mountains abound in ‘Scotland’s most beautiful glen’.
- Beauly Priory - Visit this tucked away priory and learn about the monks of the Highlands.
Tour Departure Point: Stance 7, Inverness Bus Station, Margaret St, Inverness, IV1 1LT
- Children over 5 years of age are very welcome! You do need to be over 5 years old to join this tour.
- Pack your waterproof clothing and walking shoes
Our tour begins late in the morning and heads to the Clansman hotel for your optional boat trip. On your cruise, you’ll enjoy gorgeous views of the Loch and have a chance to see the famous and historic Urquhart Castle.
All the monster hunting will have made you hungry, so after the cruise, we head for a delicious lunch at a nearby local restaurant.
We then travel to Glen Affric for a stunning walk with views over the shimmering Loch Affric. Your final stop of the day is Beauly Priory, before traveling back to Inverness in time for dinner.