Booked your Hotel in Glasgow?
Book our Sightseeing Tours in Glasgow!
Rates valid till March 31, 2018
Rates valid for minimum 02 passengers travelling together
Start time: 13.15 p.m.
What is included in the tour
- Loch Lomond and Whiskey Distillery Tour
- Transport in a 16-seat Mercedes mini-coach
- Air conditioning as standard
- The stories and services of an experienced driver-guide
- All Taxes included (what you see is the final price per person)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Entry fees to visitor attractions
- Pick up and drop off service at Hotel
- Meals other than those specified in inclusions
- Drinks other than those specified in inclusions
- Tips (not mandatory)
Blend the beauty of Loch Lomond with the flavours of Glengoyne whiskey. This afternoon trip takes you straight from the centre of Glasgow into the Highlands. You’ll learn how pure volcanic water is transformed into tasty, honey-coloured whiskey. And you’ll explore one of Scotland’s most eye-wateringly beautiful lochs. It’s your opportunity to explore two of Scotland’s national treasures in one afternoon.
- Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park - Visit this Loch and enjoy postcard-perfect views.
- Balloch Country Park - Stroll around here and take in the gorgeous views or head to one of the bars by the shore.
- Glengoyne Whiskey Distillery - Learn how whiskey is made in the most delicious way possible.
Tour Departure Point: Parish Hall, 266 George Street, Glasgow, G1 1QX
- Children over 5 years of age are very welcome! You do need to be over 5 years old to join this tour.
- Pack your waterproof clothing and walking shoes
You begin your tour from the Glasgow city centre. Your leisurely tour starts by following the course of the Clyde. Here you learn about the river’s shipyards and heavy manufacturing factories that forged Glasgow’s name as the second great city of the British Empire.
Leaving Glasgow you travel north into the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park. This area of outstanding natural beauty straddles the cultural and physical boundaries of the Highlands and Lowlands of Scotland.
It’s now a managed sustainable environment for visitors and local people, right on the doorstep of Glasgow.
Here you can stroll along the shores of Loch Lomond in the Balloch Country Park, or soak up the atmosphere in the bars and restaurants sitting on the shores.
From here you travel to the foot of Dumgoyne Hill where we visit Glengoyne Whiskey Distillery Experience. Glengoyne produces a Highland single malt from water that runs out of the volcanic rock behind the distillery. You can deliciously end this delectable tour with a dram of Whiskey, before returning to Glasgow.