Cost Includes: Sightseeing Transfers | Entrance Tickets | Lowest Rate Guarantee | London Tour
Rates valid until March 31, 2019
Rates valid for minimum 02 passengers travelling together
Pick up time: 08.45 a.m
What is included in the tour
- Pick up from Victoria Coach Station
- Leeds Castle and Gardens entrance
- See the White Cliffs of Dover
- Professional Blue Badge tour guide
- VOX audio technology enabling you to hear the guide at all times
- Superior coach with complimentary Wi-Fi
- Comprehensive commentary
- Travel in an air-conditioned coach
- Drop at Victoria Train Station
- All Taxes included (what you see is the final price per person)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Pick up and drop off at your Hotel
- Meals other than those specified in inclusions
- Drinks other than those specified in inclusions
- Tips (not mandatory)
Journey into the heart of the British countryside as we visit the county of Kent: ‘The Garden of England’. Visit beautiful Leeds Castle, the UNESCO World Heritage cathedral city of Canterbury and the spectacular White cliffs of Dover.
Heading out to Leeds Castle, we pass through Greenwich, home of the famous 'Cutty Sark' tea clipper and the Royal Observatory, and cross over the Greenwich Meridian.
Surrounded by 500 acres of incredible parkland and gardens, the ‘loveliest castle in the world’ boasts a fascinating history spanning back almost 900 years. Once a private property of six of England’s medieval queens, a palace used by King Henry VIII and his first wife Catherine of Aragon, and a Jacobean country house; Leeds Castle is now one of the most visited historic buildings in Britain.
Immerse yourself in the history and world-class heritage of this beautiful Cathedral city. Explore the magnificent cathedral; an important centre of pilgrimage in Medieval England and the site of the murder of Thomas Becket, the Archbishop of Canterbury in 1170. Admire the many listed buildings, the ruins of St Augustine’s Abbey and the Cathedral’s most important collection of early medieval stained glass in the country.
Standing guard at the gateway to England the impressive White Cliffs of Dover overlook the English Channel and were used for defence in both World Wars. Take a stroll along the magnificent beach, where on a clear day, you may also be treated to far reaching views to the cliffs of the French coast.
Tour Starts: 8.45am, Victoria Coach Station
Tour Finishes: approx 6.30pm, Victoria Train Station
Entrance to Leeds Castle and Canterbury Cathedral is included in the tour price. If you choose the option excluding entrances, tickets may be purchased from your tour guide.
What to bring?
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Sunglasses, sunscreen and hat
- Water bottle
- Jacket in the cooler months