Cost Includes: Hotel Pick up and Drop | Entrance Tickets | Lowest Rate Guarantee | Bangkok Tour
Rates valid until March 31, 2019
Rates valid for minimum 02 passengers travelling together
Pick up time: 06.30 a.m.
What is included in the tour
- Pick up from Hotel in Bangkok
- Transportation on tour by comfortable minivan, vehicle or car.
- We also provide Passengers Insurance Travel Planning Services For Every Traveler.
- Licensed English Speaking Naturalist Tour Guide.
- We provide Refreshing Towel at the ending of ox cart riding
- Lunch including bottled water and fresh fruits from the local morning market excluded soft drinks.
- National Park Entrance Fees.
- Soft Trekking nature through the Jungle with Naturalist Tour Guide.
- We provide bottled water and Refreshing Towel to clients at the ending of soft trekking.
- A thirty-minute Elephant Ride at The Jungle House Hotel.
- We provide raincoats and lech socks in the rainy season.
- We provide first aid kits. (But you may like to bring your own, especially if you are allergic to certain drugs, or wanted items.)
- Drop back at the hotel in Bangkok
- All Taxes included (what you see is the final price per person)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals other than those specified in inclusions
- Drinks other than those specified in inclusions
- Tips (not mandatory)
Khao Yai National Park is Thailand's most popular national park, 200 km. northeast of Bangkok is covering an area of four provinces: Prachin Buri, Saraburi, Nakhon Ratchasima and, Nakhon - Nayok, with many rare species of fauna and flora and over 20 waterfalls. The park encompasses a wide variety of habitats, including evergreen forest and grass lands. Khao Yai is a natural choice for a Wild Watch adventure.
Visit our friendly animals at a local farm or Ban Kwian. * A twenty-minute drive on Ox Cart Ride*.
Cooking Thai food is easy to learn by yourself:- Green Papaya Salad (Som Tam), Easy Thai Hot & Sour Prawn Soup (Tom Yum Gong), etc.
A thirty-minute Elephant Ride at The Jungle House Hotel.
We provide first aid kits but you may like to bring your own, especially if you are allergic to certain drugs, or want added items.
06:30 hrs Pick up from the hotel in Bangkok in a comfortable, a cool minivan.
It is an easy two-hour drive from Bangkok to Khao Yai National Park
07:30 hrs Driving to Nakorn Nayok province and We stop over at the local morning market, is an incredible insight go traditional Thai life on the way to break up the journey a little bit before going on an ox-cart ride at a local farm (Ban Kwian)
09:30 hrs Visit our friendly animals at a local farm included are oxen, horses, ostriches, geese and goats where we have a twenty-minute drive on ox cart ride, through rice paddy fields and farm, especially getting to wear Thai hats!. It's a lot of fun and we get some great views of the lush mountainous terrain
10:30 hrs Entering to Khao Yai National Park (World Heritage).
11:30 hrs Lunch will be provided at local restaurant. We will take lunch, a delicious Meal will be set up at their Thai Style Wooden Home’, is located at a local farm. Cooking Thai food is easy to learn by yourself.
13.00 hrs After lunch, Continue by vehicle to visit Khao Yai National Park. Soft Trekking through the jungle to ‘Haew Narok Water Fall’ Time for soft-trekking in the evergreen forest, then you will reach the biggest waterfall in this park. In the National Park, we see lots of monkeys by the roadside.
The Khao Yai National Park has it’s own uniqueness, the 200 steps stair leading to ‘Haew Narok Waterfall’.
Then it is on to the national park and some great photo opportunities at a wonderful waterfall. The viewing platform is at the bottom.
15:00 hrs We drive to The Jungle House hotel.,Then the highlight of the day; the elephant ride is a once in a lifetime experience!
You will enjoy and exited with elephant riding among the forest and crossing the creek as well.
Starting off on a seat, the mahout let you ride on its neck if you chose to, the elephants are so friendly. The chance to ride the elephant without a Mahout was brilliant! The Mahout is nearby taking photos though which is great. These creatures are breathtaking & majestic and you can buy some bananas to feed the elephants at the end of the ride.
19:00 hrs Thereafter return to your hotel in Bangkok approximately 07:00 p.m. (up to your group, your guide or situation at here.)
Things To Bring: Trekking shoes or sports shoes, Long trousers, Long shirt, Personal Medicine, Hat, Camera