Booked your Hotel in London?
Book our Sightseeing Tours in London!
Rates valid until March 31, 2018
Rates valid for minimum 02 passengers travelling together
Pick up time: 07.00 p.m
What is included in the tour
- Pick up from The Original London Visitor Centre
- Walking tour with an expert guide
- Visit murder sites and a historic pub
- Taster of traditional British fish and chips
- Enjoy a guided tour of Spitalfields Market
- Superior return coach travel from central London
- Professional Blue Badge tour guide
- VOX audio technology enabling you to hear the guide at all times
- Superior coach with complimentary Wi-Fi
- Comprehensive commentary
- Travel in an air-conditioned coach
- Drop at Trafalgar Square
- All Taxes included (what you see is the final price per person)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Pick up and drop off at your Hotel
- Borough market lunch (time will be included in the itinerary for a refreshment break)
- Meals other than those specified in inclusions
- Drinks other than those specified in inclusions
- Tips (not mandatory)
This exciting evening tour allows you to walk in the footsteps of London’s most infamous serial killer. Prepare yourself for the gruesome tales of London’s East End in 1888, brought to life by our expert Ripperologist guide and enjoy a delicious sample of authentic fish and chips.
Our incredible VOX audio system immerses you in the sinister past, as your guide unravels the history directly into your earpiece as you wander the hidden, dark alleyways.
Your adventure starts as we drive past London’s most haunted theatre, the Old Bailey criminal court; home to hundreds of public hangings in the 1800’s, and Fleet Street where Sweeney Todd the demon barber murdered his clients for his neighbour to sell as meat pies.
Arriving in Whitechapel, you’ll be treated to a taster of fish and chips from an authentic ‘chippy’, as you walk the atmospheric cobbled streets and dark alleyways on the trail of Jack the Ripper. Visit the murder sites, the Ten Bells Pub where several of his victims drank, Spitalfields Market, and discover the myths and facts behind one of world’s most notorious unsolved murder mysteries of all time.
7.00 pm, The Original London Visitor Centre
7.15 pm, The Strand Palace Hotel
Please be waiting at the concierge desk 10 minutes before the scheduled pick up time.
Tour Finishes: approx 10.00 pm, Trafalgar Square
This is a combination coach/walking tour and will finish at a traditional pub near Trafalgar Square.
This tour is not suitable for anyone under the age of 16 years.
What to bring?
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Sunglasses, sunscreen and hat
- Water bottle
- Jacket in the cooler months