Cost Includes: Hotel Pick up and Drop | Entrance Tickets | Lowest Rate Guarantee | Cappadocia Tour
Rates valid until March 31, 2019
Rates valid for minimum 02 passengers travelling together
What is included in the tour
- Pick up from the Hotel booked by you
- Breakfast (coffee/tea and snacks) before the flight
- 1-hour balloon flight
- Commemorative flight certificate
- Glass of champagne on landing
- Insurance in accordance with the requirements of the ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organization)
- Drop back to the Hotel booked by you
- All Taxes included (what you see is the final price per person)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals other than those specified in inclusions
- DVD and photos (optional)
- Drinks other than those specified in inclusions
- Tips (not mandatory)
Glide over the fairy chimneys and rock-cut houses of Cappadocia on a 1-hour hot air balloon flight, and get privileged views of the unique landscape from the air. Watch the sun rise over the valleys, and enjoy a Champagne toast upon your safe landing.
Enjoy a thrilling hot air balloon flight over the fairy chimneys and rock-cut churches and houses of Cappadocia, with transfers from your hotel and a pre-flight breakfast on arrival at the launch site.
You will be picked up from your accommodation in Cappadocia at approximately 04:00 for the transfer to the launch site. Warm up from the early morning chill with complimentary coffee and tea. While you enjoy breakfast, watch the balloons as they are prepared and inflated.
Then, as the sun begins to rise, float to an altitude of about 1,000 feet (300 meters) for extraordinary 360-degree views of Cappadocia. The wind will transport you across the valleys and mountains for about 45 minutes to 1-hour, depending on the weather. Marvel at the unique rocks and caves of the region from a bird’s eye perspective.
Toast your landing with a glass of sparkling Champagne, and get your personal flight certificate before the transfer back to your hotel at about 07:00 and the start of the rest of your day.