Booked your Hotel for London?
Buy Activity Tickets in London!
Rates valid till December 31, 2017
Rates valid for minimum 02 passengers travelling together
What is included in the tour
- HMS Belfast Entrance Ticket
- All Taxes included (what you see is the final price per person)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Pick up and drop off service from Hotel
- Meals other than those specified in inclusions
- Drinks other than those specified in inclusions
- Tips (not mandatory)
- The Gun Turret Experience
- Hear Veterans’ First Hand Experiences in the Life at Sea Exhibition
- Nine Decks Full of Amazing History
- Free Audio Guides Available in English, French, German and Spanish
Originally a Royal Navy light cruiser, HMS Belfast gives visitors an insight into life onboard a bustling warship during WWII. Once home to a crew of up to 950 men, HMS Belfast is now part of Imperial War Museums and is dedicated to telling the stories of those who lived and worked on board this huge ship.
There are nine decks packed full of fascinating wartime history; you can venture into the interactive Operations Room and see how the ship works, and creep even deeper still into the bowels of the ship in the Engine Room. Check out the view up the Thames from HMS Belfast’s elevated vantage points and hear first-hand experiences from veterans in the Life at Sea Exhibition! The Gun Turret Experience puts visitors right in the midst of a fierce battle – you’ll hear exactly what it would have sounded like when the ship opened fire in support of Allied troops on D-Day!
01 March - 31 October: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm (last admission 5:00 pm).
01 November - 28 February: 10:00 am - 5:00 pm (last admission 4:00 pm)