Cost Includes: Admission Tickets | Lowest Rate Guarantee | London Tickets
Rates valid until March 31, 2019
Rates valid for minimum 02 passengers travelling together
Pick up time: 09.00 a.m
What is included in the tour
- Half day Harry Potter themed walking tour of London
- Visit the exact locations featured in the famous Harry Potter films
- Expert tour guide
- Take a photo at Platform 9 ¾
- VOX audio technology enabling you to hear the guide at all times
- All Taxes included (what you see is the final price per person)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Pick up and drop off service at Hotel
- Travel Card
- Meals other than those specified in inclusions
- Drinks other than those specified in inclusions
- Tips (not mandatory)
Follow in the footsteps of the world’s most famous wizard on this enchanting half day Harry Potter themed walking tour of London. Visit exciting locations from the film series and discover the inspiration behind the locations, as our expert guide brings the magic to life.
This spellbinding tour uncovers many of the iconic film locations, including the entrance to the Leaky Cauldron, the Visitors’ entrance to the Ministry of Magic, the alleyways which inspired the shopping street of Diagon Alley, and you’ll stand in the very spot where the Death Eaters destroyed the famous Millennium Bridge.
You’ll see and discover the magic behind the locations of where the films were shot and learn how they provided the inspiration for this amazing wizarding adventure to unfold.
Your tour will conclude at Platform 9 ¾ where you can try and make your own way to Hogwarts!
Tour Starts: 09:00 am, Westminster Underground Station Exit 1
Tour Ends: approx 12:00 pm, Platform 9 3/4 (Kings Cross Station)
Travelcard or Oyster card is not included and elements of this tour require a travel/Oyster card.