Booked your Hotel in London?
Book our Sightseeing Tours in London!
Rates valid until March 31, 2018
Rates valid for minimum 02 passengers travelling together
Pick up time: 08.45 a.m
What is included in the tour
- Pick up from Victoria Coach Station
- Entrance fee to Hampton Court
- Professional Blue Badge tour guide
- VOX audio technology enabling you to hear the guide at all times
- Superior coach with complimentary Wi-Fi
- Comprehensive commentary
- Travel in an air-conditioned coach
- Drop at Victoria Train Station
- All Taxes included (what you see is the final price per person)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Entrance fees to Windsor Castle
- Pick up and drop off at your Hotel
- Lunch (time will be included in the itinerary for a refreshment break)
- Meals other than those specified in inclusions
- Drinks other than those specified in inclusions
- Tips (not mandatory)
Discover two royal palaces on an independent day trip to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court Palace from London. Enjoy the convenience of transportation from central London by luxury coach and included entry to Hampton Court (Windsor Castle at own expense). See the opulent chambers of Windsor Castle, an official residence of the Queen of England, as you stroll past priceless tapestries and accessories, and explore the former apartments of legendary Henry VIII at Hampton Court Palace.
- Full-day trip to Windsor and Hampton Court from London
- Explore St. George's Chapel and State Apartments at Windsor Castle
- Walk around Hampton Court Palace independently and admire its Tudor architecture Learn about famous monarchs like Henry VIII and visit the incredible Hampton Court maze
Walk around a luxurious castle and palace at your leisure, and learn about all the famous royals who called them home. Be sure to save some time for wandering the famous Hampton Court maze!
From 01 April 2018
Tour Starts: 8.45am, Victoria Coach Station
Tour Finishes: approx 7.00pm, Victoria Train Station
What to bring?
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Sunglasses, sunscreen and hat
- Water bottle
- Jacket in the cooler months
Depart from Victoria Coach Station in a comfortable, air-conditioned coach and enjoy your scenic surroundings on the short journey to Windsor Castle (own expense), an official residence of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. Admire the quaint architecture of the quintessentially English town of Windsor and then disembark your coach to explore the impressive fortification. See the opulent interiors and verdant grounds of the castle independently, for approximately two hours. Break for lunch at your own expense and then return to your vehicle at a time pre-arranged with your guide. Next, continue to Hampton Court Palace to get acquainted with the former residence of Henry VIII, a tyrannical monarch known for beheading his wives. Enjoy more free time to explore at your leisure, perhaps wandering in the Hampton Court maze or stopping for a cup of English tea in the Tiltyard Café before returning to your coach. Relax during the return journey to London Victoria, where the tour concludes.