Planned to Explore South Africa?
Pick our Group Departure to South Africa!
Rates Valid until September 30, 2018
Rates valid for minimum 02 passengers travelling together
What is included in the tour
- 2 Night’s accommodation in Hotel Metcourt or similar accommodation in Johannesburg
- 4 Night’s accommodation in Hotel Diaz Strand or similar accommodation in Mossel Bay
- 1 Night’s accommodation at Garden Route Game Lodge or similar accommodation in Game Lodge
- 3 Night’s accommodation in Hotel Capetonian or similar accommodation in Cape Town
- (If Game Lodge is not available then we will give that 01-night stay in Mossel Bay)
- 10 Breakfast
- 10 Lunch
- 10 Dinner (Lunch and Dinner will be prepared by our own Indian chef (Veg Meals))
- International Flight Tickets (Mumbai to Mumbai)
- Domestic Flight Tickets in South Africa
- Airport Transfers
- Orientation city tour of Johannesburg
- A trip to Sun City (You have an option to Visit Bird Aviary or enjoy Optional activities like Jet Ski, Parasailing, Banana ride etc)
- Valley Of Waves included
- Excursion to Knysna lagoon, Bunjee jumping bridge
- En route Mossel Bay, Tsitsikamma national park and George
- 1 Game Drive at Game Lodge
- Orientation City tour of Cape Town including Table Mountain, Scenic drive through Clifton and sea point, Green Market square, walk through the company gardens, House of Parliament, the city wall, the castle and slave lodge at Cape Town
Garden Route: Cango Caves, Ostrich farm, Cheetah Land & crocodile farm with Entrance
Cape Town: Table Mountain (If weather permit), Seal Island, Cape point with Flying Dutchman with Entrance
- Full day Cape Peninsular Tour – Cape of Good Hope, Flying Dutchman, Seal Island
- Evening Visit Canal Walk Mall and Victoria & Alfred Waterfront in Cape Town
- All Taxes included (what you see is the final price per person)
What is NOT included in the tour
- South Africa Visa Charges - Rs. 5000 per person (We can process the Visa for you)
- Meals other than those mentioned
- Tips (not Mandatory)
- Usage of Vehicle apart from Pick up and Drop
- All accommodation in 3/4 star hotels on Bed & Breakfast.
- All transport and Sightseeing by deluxe vehicle In South Africa.
- All sightseeing as per the itinerary with entrance fees.
- Lunch & dinner prepared by our own chef or at an Indian restaurant.
- Services of Indian tour manager in South Africa.
Day 01: MUMBAI - JOHANNESBURG
Arrive Johannesburg and after clearing customs and immigration proceed for a Johannesburg city tour. We visit The Gandhi Square where Gandhiji had his office. We also visit Nelson Mandela square. Thereafter proceed to check in at Hotel. Dinner and stay at Johannesburg.
Day 02: JOHANNESBURG – SUN CITY - JOHANNESBURG
After breakfast, we proceed towards Sun City. Arrive Sun City and Check into the hotel. Sun City offers a myriad of different entertainment and relaxation opportunities, as well as enough attractions and activities to keep everyone busy. You have an option to Visit Bird Aviary or enjoy Optional activities like Quad biking, Jet Ski, Parasailing, Motorboats, Banana ride etc. Evening return back to the hotel. Dinner and Stay at Johannesburg.
Day 03: SUN CITY -JOHANNESBURG – GEORGE – MOSSEL BAY
Early morning check out and proceed to Johannesburg airport to board flight for George. Arrive George airport and proceed to Mossel Bay. Arrive at Mossel Bay check in at Hotel. We then proceed to relax at the natural tidal pool. In the evening we go for a lighthouse hike.Dinner and stay at Mossel Bay.
Day 04: MOSSEL BAY– OUDTSHROON – MOSSEL BAY
After breakfast proceeds to Cango caves, one of the world's great wonders, to experience the fusion of fantasy with natural beauty in the world's finest stalactite caves. Thereafter proceed to Ostrich Farm to avail the ever had opportunity of riding an ostrich or stand on top of an ostrich egg. Later on, we visit Cheetah Land and Crocodile Farm at Cango wildlife ranch. Dinner and stay at Mossel Bay.
Day 05: MOSSEL BAY
After breakfast, you get a chance to Enjoy Optional Activities such as Helicopter Ride giving us the breathtaking views of the wonderful sea and more than 60 kilometres of beaches, Quad Biking Adventure – enjoy the ride on a 4 wheeled bike where you can have an experience of lifetime and Speed Boat ride. Dinner and Mossel Bay
Day 06: MOSSEL BAY – KNYSNA – MOSSEL BAY
After breakfast, we proceed for a day excursion of Knysna, on the way we take a halt at Bloukrans Bridge located in the Tsitsikamma region for Bungee Jumping (optional).Bloukrans Bridge is the site of the world‘s highest commercial bungee jumping. Thereafter we proceed to take a halt at Knysna- is a town in the heart of South Africa's beautiful Garden Route just East of Cape Town.Knysna lies nestled in between the Outeniqua Mountains and the Indian Ocean. After a brief picture halt, we precede our journey crossing some of the beautiful towns falling into the sea.Dinner and stay at Mossel Bay.
Day 07: MOSSEL BAY – GAME LODGE – MOSSEL BAY
After breakfast, we check out of the hotel and proceed towards Game lodge. Arrive game lodge and go for a thrilling open vehicle safari. African safari will give you a chance to come across the big 5 of the continent which includes Lions, Leopards, Elephants, Wild Buffalo and African Rhino. Dinner and stay at Mossel Bay.
Day 08: MOSSEL BAY – CAPE TOWN
After breakfast, we check out from the hotel and proceed towards Cape Town. This is South Africa’s most beautiful city, blessed with good climate, natural setting, and well-developed infrastructure. Also known as “The Mother city” it is the second most populous city in South Africa after Johannesburg. We arrive and check in at Hotel. Then we proceed to Canal Walk. Canal Walk is the Third Largest shopping complex in Africa. The shopping Centre hosts over 400 stores, 7000 parking bays, numerous restaurants, 20 cinemas plus a game arcade. Dinner and stay at Cape Town.
Day 09: CAPE TOWN
After breakfast drive to Cape Point. Visit "Cape Of Good Hope" (South-Western Point of the African Continent).On the way back visit Seal Island. The evening we proceed to V&A Waterfront. Dinner and stay at Cape Town.
Day 10: CAPE TOWN
After enjoying your breakfast proceed to drive up to the cable car station, for a cable car ride up Table mountain (if weather permits), South Africa's premier tourist attraction. The exhilarating ascent of Table Mountain provides breathtaking views of the city and its beaches. The Panorama Stretches from Table Bay to False Bay and around the mountain to the Hout bay valley. Later we proceed for an Orientation City Tour visiting Green Market Square, District 6, Company Gardens, Houses of Parliament, the Castle, signal hill, sea point, waterfront, Malay Quarters and downtown business district and Clifton on the way to Hout Bay. Stay at Cape Town.
Day 11: CAPE TOWN – JOHANNESBURG – HOMEBOUND
After breakfast, we proceed towards Johannesburg airport to board flight for your homebound.