Booked your Hotel for Edinburgh?
Buy Activity Tickets in Edinburgh!
Rates valid till March 31, 2018
Rates valid for minimum 02 passengers travelling together
Start times: 07.00 p.m, 08.00 p.m. and 09.00 p.m.
What is included in the tour
- Ghosts and Ghouls with a Drink Walking Tour Ticket
- 2-hour full evening experience, with a complimentary drink
- All Taxes included (what you see is the final price per person)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Pick up and drop off service at Hotel
- Meals other than those specified in inclusions
- Drinks other than those specified in inclusions
- Tips (not mandatory)
- Take an informed, chilling look at Edinburgh’s ghostly past
- Explore the Blair Street Underground Vaults with an expert storyteller
- Recover with a dram of Dewar’s Scotch Whisky in our candlelit cellar
- Enjoy a ghost tour of Edinburgh based on real events
MEETING POINT AND ROUTE
Start: Mercat Cross, High Street
Finish: Megget's Cellar, Blair Street, off Hunter's Square
Children over 5 years of age are very welcome - but you’ll need to judge if they’re up to it!
You do need to be over 5 years old to join this tour.
The night begins with a walking tour of the darker closes and wynds of Edinburgh, before journeying into the haunted Blair Street Underground Vaults. Finally, you’ll retire to a candlelit cellar for a dram of Scottish whisky and an evening of storytelling.
The air filled with cries and taunts, and a crowd of thousands baying for the blood of two men – snatched from their cells, lynched on a dyer’s pole.
Take your place as a member of the ‘Edinburgh mob’, which once surged in riot past the Mercat Cross. Hear grisly tales of witchcraft, torture and restless spirits as you venture down medieval closes and descend into the haunted Blair Street Underground Vaults. Your cloaked guide will lead you through the dimly lit caverns, filling the night with stories – all of them true.
Stories of blood, guts, and gore. And a whisky to warm the heart.
As night thickens, we’ll gather in Megget’s cellar for a whisky – or a glass of lager or soft drink if you’re not fond of a dram. In the warmth of candlelight, your storyteller will conjure more tales of Edinburgh’s ghoulish past, and the tortured souls that stalk the city’s streets.