Booked Your Hotel for Mauritius?
Book our Sightseeing Tour in Mauritius!
Rates valid till September 30, 2018
Rates valid for minimum 02 passengers traveling together
What is included in the tour
- Pick up from hotel in Mauritius (Shared basis)
- East Coast Tour:
- Visit Lighthouse Island & Channel Island
- Grand River South East Tour
- Short boat trip of 1 hour 30 Mins visit of Ile Aux Aigrettes
- Swimming and Snorkeling with Barbeque lunch Ile Aux Cerfs Island
- Boat shuttle trip, Welcome cocktail+Sun beds+Snorekeling +Glass Bottom boat trip to Blue Bay marine park+drinks package+Lunch Buffet in Ile des Deux Cocos
- Visit of North Island tour of Mauritius
- Visit of South Island Tour of Mauritius
- Trio tours -Three Full Day Tours-IIe Aux Cerfs + North Tour + South Tour
- Drop back at the Hotel in Mauritius (Shared basis)
- All Taxes included (what you see is the final price per person)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meal other than those specified in inclusions
- Drinks other than those specified in inclusions
- Optional activity costs
- Tips (not mandatory)
- Personal Expenses
East Coast Island Tour:
Embarkation will be done at Pointe Jerome by speedboat to Ile Aux Aigrettes with a halt at the shipwreck. A stop on the edge of the island where you can see Starfish & Sea Cucumber - Proceed to the Lighthouse Island where you can visit the lighthouse followed by visit to the Channel Island - Trip to the Grand River South East ending with a seafood BBQ lunch on Ile Aux Cerfs Island where you can also enjoy the white sandy beach - Drop back at Trou D'eau Douce
Ile Aux Cerfs Tour:
Enjoy the speedboat ride from Trou D'eau Douce Village to Ile Aux Cerfs Island where you can enjoy swimming or just relax on the white sandy beach on the island
Ile Des Deux Cocos Tour:
Dramatic views of the ocean to the south and Blue Bay Maritime Reserve to the east ensure that Ile Des Deux Cocos has everything you could possibly ask for from a deserted private island. Built over a century ago by flamboyant British Governor Sir Hesketh Bell, the island's villa has a distinctly eccentric charm, blending European and Moorish architectural styles with a traditionally Mauritian-inspired interior that's both enchanting and entirely novel.
North Island Tour:
Visit the Capital City of Port-Louis, The Citadel Fort, Caudan Waterfront with its Handicraft Market and Multi-Cuisine Restaurants - Visit the Bagatelle Mall of Mauritius for shopping
South Island Tour:
Shopping at Adamas diamond duty-free shop and visit the Model Ship Factory. Visit Trou Aux Cerfs Volcanic Crater at Curepipe and then drive to the sacred Lake of Grand Bassin to visit the Shivji Temple. Visit Valley of Colours for a visit of the fascinating 23 coloured earth and a range of natural landscapes & waterfalls.