Booked your Hotel in London?
Book our Sightseeing Tours in London!
Rates valid until March 31, 2018
Rates valid for minimum 02 passengers travelling together
Pick up time: 08.45 a.m
What is included in the tour
- Pick up from Victoria Coach Station
- Blenheim Palace entrance with State Rooms and Gardens visit
- Cotswolds panoramic tour
- Bibury and Bourton-on-the-Water village visits
- Bampton 'Downton Abbey' village visit
- Professional Blue Badge tour guide
- VOX audio technology enabling you to hear the guide at all times
- Superior coach with complimentary Wi-Fi
- Comprehensive commentary
- Travel in an air-conditioned coach
- Drop at Victoria Train Station
- All Taxes included (what you see is the final price per person)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Pick up and drop off at your Hotel
- Meals other than those specified in inclusions
- Drinks other than those specified in inclusions
- Tips (not mandatory)
Discover a region of outstanding natural beauty, rolling hills, and spectacular stately homes, including a visit to Blenheim Palace; one of the largest houses in the country and birthplace of Sir Winston Churchill. Visit quaint villages and see many well-known landmarks from the popular TV series ‘Downton Abbey’.
This awe-inspiring stately home is the private residence of the 11th Duke and Duchess of Marlborough and birthplace of Winston Churchill. You’ll explore the lavishly decorated State Rooms, furnished with some of the most impressive collections of paintings in Europe and take a stroll through the beautifully landscaped gardens admiring the wonderful Rose Garden and The Water Terraces.
Visit charming village of Bibury; a wonderfully attractive setting along the River Coln and a backdrop for blockbuster films including Stardust and Bridget Jones’s Diary. Admire Arlington Row, the quaint group of weaver’s cottages dating back to the 16th Century. Then it’s on to Bourton-on-the-Water, regularly voted one of the prettiest villages in England with its attractive bridges that cross the gently flowing River Windrush.
Downton Abbey Village
Visit the village of Bampton; the film setting for many of the famous landmarks featured within the popular Downton Abbey TV series. You’ll see the buildings that played the part of the home of Isobel Crawley, the Downton Cottage Hospital, the church, and also the location for two fictional local pubs, The Grantham Arms and The Dog & Duck.
Tour Starts: 8.45am, Victoria Coach Station
Tour Finishes: approx 7.00pm, Victoria Train Station
Entrance to Blenheim Palace is included in the tour price. If you choose the option excluding entrances.
Please Note: this tour does not visit Highclere Castle in the Downton Abbey series.
What to bring?
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Sunglasses, sunscreen and hat
- Water bottle
- Jacket in the cooler months